Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Glastonbury 2011

328497323.jpg

Oh God. It's not gonna recover from that is it?

I feel sorry for the poor sods, I really do. You spend so long looking forward to it, it costs a fucking heap of money to go and you end up with that.

Meanwhile, meteorologist, Jane Thompson, explained: "Scientifically speaking, if you insist on booking Bono and putting him on a pedestal to be worshipped, God will try to drown everyone within a five mile radius."

:D

Christ, how much space is wasted on those fuckin tipis?!

biddly: that's the dance stages

Wow 07 and 05 were bad years but at least there were a couple of mud-free days at the start of the fest. Looks like the mud might dry up just in time for that rain expected on Friday night.

So £150 each?

Not actually too bad really, to get out of the mud pit :)
£150 plus £195 ticket. So that's £345 each, or £2,070 in total for a group of six, all in one tipi (I'd wager most will have less than six people in them, mind, so it could be more than double the price).

£150 plus £195 ticket. So that's £345 each, or £2,070 in total for a group of six, all in one tipi (I'd wager most will have less than six people in them, mind).

Yeah, still don't think that's outrageous if you get to stay out of the mud :D:D

I didn't go this year because I can't even afford a ticket before you have a pop ;)

Back
Top Bottom