Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Glastonbury 2011

See you at the cider bus Wed or Thurs eve peeps...

Just finishing packing and loading the car. Whoever thought it would be a good idea to go and see Adam Ant last night, clearly didnt factor in the knackered/hungover factor for todays hard work!

The dogs are delivered, babydoll is getting in the bath and we shall be there bright and early tomorrow.....

1/2 a sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Oh, mg, thanks for that... my mate said they had offered her a tent. She is super pissed off, but is getting over it wiht the help of lilly the pink :)

just finished packing and my rucksack weighs in at an impressive 29kg / 64lbs! going to be a killer getting from birmingham new street to the coach station in 20 minutes

am at the house of the little terrorist waiting for him, with heaps still to do when I get home and an early start :(
possibly no sleeps for me!!! :D

madamv : no problem, hope your friend gets on OK in a tent.

It's wet wet and wet and four peeps have asked to borrow sack trolley so far.

So glad for that tip.

Waiting for rain to stop before we get the rest of the supplies.

*looks around*

Right, now they've all gone....

C'mon thunderstorms, I can't take anymore happy Glastonbury-related FB posts / texts while I'm sat at work for the next 3 days, show them what it's really about :D

So I'm going to head to the cider bus in a couple of hours - there will be some of you there, yes? :D

(Say yes, Penni, say yes! :) )

Long shot, but if you don't ask! Anyone Driving down thurdsay afternoon / evening, friday morning??

Obviously will contribute with costs!

The most popular acts appearing at Glastonbury 2011, according to 'internet buzz', whatever that is.

#1: Beyoncé
#2: Ke$ha
#3: Coldplay
#4: U2
#5: Jessie J
#6: Plan B
#7: Ed Sheeran
#8: Tinie Tempah
#9: Mumford & Sons
#10:Example

And here's how it's looking:

Music-fans-arrive-with-pr-022.jpg

Rain-falls-as-festival-go-028.jpg

More mud here: http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/gallery/2011/jun/22/glastonbury-festival-pictures

My BFs son is 10 and left this morning with his mum for his first Glasto for them & everyone else I want the mud/rain to stop. I get no pleasure from Glasto being muddy. I last went I think in 2009 where the epic mud simply broke me. I ended up on the Sunday buying a folding chair as I was so tired of not having anywhere to sit. This year I chose not to go as I'm saving money but now I'm all moo moo as I will have to wait till 2013.

You wouldn't choose to put a festival on this site, given the ground conditions. You want flinty soil at the top of a hill, not clay in a valley.

Back
Top Bottom