• Change Uk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buckethead

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Not Voting

Votes: 17 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because it will be all 'vote Farage, get Corbyn'. Fear of Corbyn will bring tory voters back to their natural home. It will be much easier with a more outwardly pro Brexit leader as well.

Yes. No sign yet it’s more than a blip, more like the campaign for real conservatism.

At the right time the Conservative media will remember Corbyn and reanimate the Tory corpse, breathing fresh life into Labour too.

Any ‘sea change’ in British politics that involves the Lib Dems gaining ground is pretty much guaranteed to have no permanence.

Theresa May said she was pro Brexit. Farage is more authentically pro Brexit than any Tory.

I'm not saying you're wrong like, it's possible that will happen. But I think the sea change here is the tension within both Labour and the Tories and its important not to fall into the trap of assuming the Tories are indestructible. Nothing lasts forever.

The Lib Dems gaining ground isn't a sign of a sea change. But in the search for a reliable party of capital, the Lib Dems are likely to be in the mix, reviving their stunted careers and generally being vile.

My Mum, right wing labourite all her life, deserted them yesterday and postal voted for the Libs (as anti-brexit statement). :( Took me all time to not lose it on the way to the postbox.

awful to see the austerity enablers doing so well, people seem to have short memories politically.

We currently have 2 UKIP's, 2 Tories and 1 Labour. The Labour and 1 of the Tories are running again as is one of the Kippers who is running as 2nd candidate on the Brexit ticket (after Mogg the Merciless's sister), All the real parties plus Brexit, UKIP and Chuckles UK are running a full slate but we've got some (real) indies running as well.
We've had our poll cards but there has been little campaigning, my son had a mass mailing letter off Vince Cable and reduced me to hysterics by not being sure who Cable was.
I've also seen one yellow LibDem poster in someone's garden whilst out for a walk and that is it.

I've had my Brexit Party leaflet. Got handed a People's Vote "vote LibDems/green/chuk" thing outside the coffee shop the other day.

Nothing else.

A few people have left up their Labour/Green posters from the locals, but not many.

Apparently Lib Dems have joined with the Tories and UKIP to oust Labour running Bolton Council.

a warning to left/liberal switchers?

i'm giving my vote to kid1. have provided her with all leaflets (save the racist ones) and will vote as instructed (with emergency spunking cock in reserve for protesting against my progeny).

i'm giving my vote to kid1. have provided her with all leaflets (save the racist ones) and will vote as instructed (with emergency spunking cock in reserve for protesting against my progeny).
Hope she's under 5. Voting should be restricted to pre-schoolers. :thumbs:

London specific Euro polling from YG for QMUL:

European poll results:
(2014 election results in brackets):

L 24 (36)
Brexit 20 (UKIP 16%)
LD 17 (7)
Green 14 (9)
Con 10 (22)
Given that (Greater) London voted 40.1% Leave...Farage only picking up 20% might be seen as something of a failure...or folk changing their minds?

awful to see the austerity enablers doing so well, people seem to have short memories politically.

I think their performance in the local elections (where most of their gains came from Tory voters not turning up) has given them a bit of momentum unfortunately, and people are seeing them as a viable protest vote for remain. Twats.

In Worthing, I've had Brexit, Labour & Green election addresses so far.

Nothing from the LDs, Tories, UKIP or Chuckle UK, so far.

There's thousands of these Fairweather middle class wankers.

cable.gif

Have we had this one yet?

13% claim that Labour's Brexit policy is "very/fairly clear"....remarkable. Looks rather more like constructed ambiguity than constructive.

upload_2019-5-15_21-37-39.png

Have we had this one yet?

13% claim that Labour's Brexit policy is "very/fairly clear"....remarkable. Looks rather more like constructed ambiguity than constructive.

View attachment 171114
You get the feeling that this shambolic fudge from Labour is a case of normal business will be resumed post Brexit or just hoping it all goes away. It wont of course. The Tories may implode but theres a huge amount of collateral damage for Labour over Brexit.

Back
Top Bottom