• Change Uk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buckethead

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Not Voting

Votes: 17 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's almost as if one of the major political parties ought to advocate a compromise position retaining much of the most important aspects of membership whilst respecting the referendum result?

They tried that and it failed. There really is no way out of this apart from more referendums.

Sutton (my Borough):

LD : 32.8%
Brexit : 30.4%
Lab : 9.8%
Tory : 8.5%
Green : 8.2%
UKIP : 3.2%
Others: 7.1%

They tried that and it failed. There really is no way out of this apart from more referendums.

Much as I hate to say this, I think there was a referendum, and the result was disappointing.
I think it was a foregone conclusion May had fucked the Tories, but the large Brexit party vote is exceptionally bad news, and is effectively a second referendum as they only have one policy.
This is a bad day.

Did Rees-Mogg's sister win a seat?
She's East Midlands (my area) we had 2 UKIP's, 2 Tories and 1 Labour before now we have 3 Brexit Party, 1 Labour and 1 LibDem.
She was first pick on the Brexit Party list so she was effectively guranteed a seat.

Will give a good funding stream for Farage’s proposed Five Star Movement type party.

So they're the target for both sides in a second referendum, the swing vote.

Remain will have to articulate a position that is both 'remaining in the E.U' and avoiding the 'going back to normal' shit that a lot of the Remain hardcore keep banging on about. And they'll be doing that against a Brexit Party which will capitalise on screaming 'OUT OUT OUT' and relying on those who want that, and attracting those who're so sick of fucking Brexit they just want an end to it one way or another.

Back
Top Bottom