• Change Uk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buckethead

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Not Voting

Votes: 17 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looking at the poll on here, I am not surprised a few are intending to vote for the BP, if you support Brexit, it's the logical place to go for a protest vote.

But, WTF are the two intending to vote UKIP thinking, FFS it's basically the BNP now. :facepalm:

Looking at the poll on here, I am not surprised a few are intending to vote for the BP, if you support Brexit, it's the logical place to go for a protest vote.

But, WTF are the two intending to vote UKIP thinking, FFS it's basically the BNP now. :facepalm:

I blame the basement dwellers of Battersea.

Bollocks to Brexit is a great slogan if you're wanting to drive disaffected remain voters towards your party. Not so great if you're wanting some sort of solution for the impasse brexit represents.

What impasse? Get shot of Scotland and NI and there's a clear majority for Brexit. Bit of honesty about borders and we're done.

On Sky News, the Sophy Ridge on Sunday show had both Gerard Batten for UKIP & Anna Soubry from Chuckle UK on, fuck me, what a couple of complete Muppets, both in total denial about their poll ratings, what a pair of deluded fuckwits. :facepalm:

I think their point is Scotland & NI voted remain, whereas England & Wales voted to leave.
Wales and Kent voted to leave, if they were independent there'd be a clear majority for remain (tbf I've not done the maths so there might not quite be, but you get the idea)

Wales and Kent voted to leave, if they were independent there'd be a clear majority for remain (tbf I've not done the maths so there might not quite be, but you get the idea)

As you say, you haven't done the maths, and it wouldn't work out as you suggest, and that's ignoring the fact that Kent is not a country.

Two countries voted leave, two countries voted remain, which I believe was Poi E's point.

As you say, you haven't done the maths, and it wouldn't work out as you suggest, and that's ignoring the fact that Kent is not a country.
Did you actually do the maths btw? just so you could say 'you haven't done the maths' on the internet to someone who just said they hadn't done the maths? :D

Did you actually do the maths btw? just so you could say 'you haven't done the maths' on the internet to someone who just said they hadn't done the maths? :D

No. :D

I just know the population of Wales & Kent, and the small different between the leave/remain share of votes, wouldn't add-up to changing the overall results, it's a case common sense, didn't need any working out. :p

Well the pace is really heating up here, in what's clearly going to be the most significant election in the entire history of the wingeing middle classes. Another leaflet arrived in the post, this one from UKIP.

96ZsK9a.jpg

RUhNjZL.jpg

Ever since the Council fitted a new front door with what was described as an "intumescent letterbox" my mail has been regularly folded in two in the process of inserting it. However this leaflet rather looked as if it had been pre-scrunched before delivery. About the only interesting thing about it really.

There was also a leaflet from Puregym in Whitechapel. This one offers me an introductory membership for only £24.99 a month with "No Contract", although I see in tiny print that a "joining fee may apply". Out of my price range but their leaflet does seem rather more professionally produced.

Back
Top Bottom