• Change Uk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buckethead

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Not Voting

Votes: 17 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It'll be a republic with the capital rightfully restored in the peoples' free city of Canterbury...but this really needs another thread. Apols for all the OT Kentery

It's a gold shilling of, the surprisingly hirsute, King Eadbald son of Bertha Kent Queen. If Kent could mint gold 5p's in the seventh century imagine what it could do today if freed
How are you planning on resolving the Man of Kent Kentish Man debacle?

rotten mood as just came off a horribly heated call with a mate in Barnsley who is moving so far to the right it gives me the shits. He used to be Labour.
Tis depressing seeing people you thought of as comrades moving to a politics that is just horrible.

I'm now informed that strategically in the SW I need to vote for the anti-science Greens - though I can't say I was overjoyed at the prospect of voting LibDem.
Still, I guess that makes me slightly less of a pariah on these boards ?

Fuck you Corbyn.

Anyway, if nothing else, this morning it gave me an opportunity to have a barny with a "scientist" on Facebook over Monsanto-mania - Claims to have two MScs in Biochemistry - which probably explains why he didn't seem to know what a peer-reviewed paper was ...

MISTER Wolowitz ....

After I had s personalized mail shot from the Brexit Party my wife has had one from the Lib Dems :D

I'm not sure who's come off looking worse!

Now I've had a personalized one from UKIP confidently addressing my betrayed vote for leave....

....hmmm.

I'm torn between voting for the Squeegees or drawing a tiny limp cock in the Labour box for the imaginary entertainment of them arguing that it counts rather than is spoilt.

*Sighs*

UK turn-out figures for the Euro elections have been remarkably consistent over the last 4 decades:

upload_2019-5-20_18-18-12.png

Do we think this Thursday could see an up-tick in that pattern?

UK turn-out figures for the Euro elections have been remarkably consistent over the last 4 decades:

View attachment 171612

Do we think this Thursday could see an up-tick in that pattern?

I've been thinking about turnout. Feels like people who are passionately leave or remain will definitely turnout, I'd assume - or at least I think they will, passionate leavers have the Brexit party to vote for and presumably passionate remainers will be passionate about voting in European elections. But will anyone else really bother?

I've been thinking about turnout. Feels like people who are passionately leave or remain will definitely turnout, I'd assume - or at least I think they will, passionate leavers have the Brexit party to vote for and presumably passionate remainers will be passionate about voting in European elections. But will anyone else really bother?

Devotees of the Spunking Cock.

All received today, leaflets from Brexit Party, the English ‘Democrats’ and UKIP. Never has my letterbox seen such nationalist scummery in the same day.

Thank you Brexit. Good call :)

Back
Top Bottom