Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England vs Slovenia, 8pm (ITV)

Steel Icarus

all I want in life's a little bit of love
Can't wait to see a straight swap between defensive midfielders make all the difference.

If that's what Genial Gareth does tonight any hope he might be able to steer us to a tournament win will have gone.

Hard to care. England are definitely through now regardless given the results in the first two groups. This is where the flabby tournament structure is exposed a bit. Slovenia have everything to play for, at least.

Can't wait to see a straight swap between defensive midfielders make all the difference.

If that's what Genial Gareth does tonight any hope he might be able to steer us to a tournament win will have gone.
The good news is that England don’t actually need to be any good to win the tournament, they just need to be better than everyone else, and given that everyone else seems to be a bit crap, I’m not going to rule it out just yet.

I slept through the entire Denmark game, nodded off about ten/fifteen minutes before and woke up a good hour after it had finished... not sure i'll be so lucky tonight but you never know your luck!

The good news is that England don’t actually need to be any good to win the tournament, they just need to be better than everyone else, and given that everyone else seems to be a bit crap, I’m not going to rule it out just yet.
Germany and Spain have been excellent

So Southgate, with all his wages and experience and smarts is playing

Our third best 2 at 3
Our best 10 at 11
Our best 8 at 10
And our best 11 is on the bench and yet to play this tournament

sweeping changes lads

Our third best 2 at 3
Our best 10 at 11
Our best 8 at 10

sweeping changes lads
Those do sound like quite a few changes from the norm, tbf...

Our third best 2 at 3
Our best 10 at 11
Our best 8 at 10

sweeping changes lads
I’m afraid I grew up in the era of squad numbers and none of that makes any sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom