Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England Cricket 2022

I just checked. Monday is £20, unreserved seating. It's the usual for that day at least.

Well, the 'new usual'. The usual used to be no advance sales for the fifth day and either a tenner or free to get in, depending on the state of the game.

Mooen and even Adil is a possibility. I’m quite excited.

Not sure Livingstone will pass the “no dickhead” policy.

Livingstone actually seems alright in interviews.

Anyway me and a mate decided to go tomorrow. But then checked the website and just can't justify £130 plus booze plus travel. And by the by, the MCC clearly has its finger on the pulse with their choice of cover star for the international section here:

Livingstone actually seems alright in interviews.

Anyway me and a mate decided to go tomorrow. But then checked the website and just can't justify £130 plus booze plus travel. And by the by, the MCC clearly has its finger on the pulse with their choice of cover star for the international section here:

Or you can go south of the river and watch Pollard, Narine, Curran, Jacks, Roy, Topley etc.

I think it's fair to say the decision to leave Broad and Jimmy out against the Windies was totally bonkers

McCullum has said he'll field his best side every game while still planning for the future so not sure how he'll manage that but these two are still unbelievably good.

Well I clearly picked a shite day to go outside in the sunshine instead of staying home watching cricket :(

Back
Top Bottom