Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we rise.
B0E6btCIEAACJkI.jpg

Wonder what Trump's solution for this will be?

The United States Army’s finances are so jumbled it had to make trillions of dollars of improper accounting adjustments to create an illusion that its books are balanced.

The Defense Department’s Inspector General, in a June report, said the Army made $2.8 trillion in wrongful adjustments to accounting entries in one quarter alone in 2015, and $6.5 trillion for the year. Yet the Army lacked receipts and invoices to support those numbers or simply made them up.

As a result, the Army’s financial statements for 2015 were “materially misstated,” the report concluded. The “forced” adjustments rendered the statements useless because “DoD and Army managers could not rely on the data in their accounting systems when making management and resource decisions.”

U.S. Army fudged its accounts by trillions of dollars, auditor finds

I mean: why not?

Since the finalization of her divorce with Donald Trump in 1992, Ivana Trump has hosted a dating reality show, written a self-help book on coping with divorce and even made a cameo in the 1996 comedy “The First Wives Club,” where she famously advised, “Don’t get mad, get everything.”

Now, the president-elect’s ex-wife wants to add another title to her résumé: ambassador to the Czech Republic, where she was born in 1949 when the country was still known as Czechoslovakia.

Ivana Trump, 67, suggested in an interview with the New York Post that her former husband should appoint her as the U.S. ambassador to her home county. She said she speaks Czech and is well known in her home country — and around the world.

“I have written three books, and they were translated in 40 countries in 25 languages,” she said. “I’m known by the name Ivana. I really did not need the name Trump.”

Ivana Trump to ex-husband Donald: Make me ambassador to the Czech Republic

Let's really fuck things up...let's show the establishment they can not fuck with us anymore...fuck them and their corporate bedfellows, fuck nepotism... It's time for the little man, no more middle man, no more fucking the working classes over.... Right, got it. :facepalm:

But... Hold on!

Wait a minute!

Some locals have gotten to the bottom of the real problem:

Other Clay residents who attended a previously scheduled council meeting Tuesday night expressed similar shock. Tina Goode, a town clerk, said “it wasn’t right, what was posted. We’re not like that. They are good women, and I don’t think they meant anything by it. We’re not a racist town.”

She added that she thought Hillary Clinton’s supporters were responsible for making the post go viral.

They're not racist: no way! They didn't mean anything by 'Ape in heels'.

It's Hillary and her supporters to blame, again!

Katie Payne, a 16-year-old student said she was surprised by the reaction, because “normally when people say things like that around here, it’s swept under the rug.”

Katie’s grandmother, Doris Neal, said the incident was “disgusting,” but not the first time something like this has happened. “Katie’s come home several times with complaints of [peers’] racist remarks. One time, when she ran for student body president they teased her about buying watermelons.

This doesn't look very good:

kkk_party5-800x430.jpg

The Connecticut State Police confirmed that video of Ku Klux Klan garb at a Donald Trump election celebration was filmed in East Windsor.

Following the election, video began circulating on social media that showed people driving ATVs and partying around a fire. One person is seen wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat while another person wearing a hooded KKK costume waves a Trump campaign flag.

Turns out East Windsor, Connecticut, isn't a stranger to the Klan. Here's a photo of a Klan rally held there, in the Eighties:

East Windsor - August 30, 1986

The Klan in New England. :(

Reactions: CRI
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom