Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't you be refining that excellent election predicting technique of yours?

Everyone up to and including the internal GOP polling calling this election wrong, so singling one bloke on the internet for his incorrect assumption makes you look quite petty and pathetic.

Everyone up to and including the internal GOP polling calling this election wrong, so singling one bloke on the internet for his incorrect assumption makes you look quite petty and pathetic.
I called it wrong as well, but I'm not the one who's crying all the time.

Jurrihahay It looks like you have no interest in the subject apart from to tell 'hysterical' people to shut up, inform everyone that 'nothing's happening really' and take pot shots at other posters. So cheers you've done all that already, why are you still here?

Jurrihahay It looks like you have no interest in the subject apart from to tell 'hysterical' people to shut up, inform everyone that 'nothing's happening really' and take pot shots at other posters. So cheers you've done all that already, why are you still here?
Why are any of us here? if trivial beefs, uninformed speculation and cheap ad hominems aren't your thing, bimble, you may be in the wrong place yourself.

Hasn't your own tendency towards repetition already been mentioned in some threads?

In any case, I haven't said nothing's happening.

I called it wrong as well, but I'm not the one who's crying all the time.

It's not crying, just because a racist neo-fascist sexual predator won the election, we don't have to sit back and eat the shit sandwiches Trump serves for the four years, and not complain about it.

Reactions: CRI
FWIW, R.W. Johnson's LRB piece "Trump: some numbers".

Includes these paragraphs on Michigan...
During the campaign Debbie Dingell, the Democratic Congresswoman for Michigan’s 12th district, repeatedly warned Clinton (whom she supported) that Michigan was not safe and that Trump could win. People thought she was nuts: Michigan has been solidly Democratic for most of the last eighty years. Dingell was ‘infuriated’ that Clinton didn’t pitch up in Michigan until the weekend before the primary vote, by which time Sanders had visited her district ten times. The auto workers went heavily for Sanders, who won the primary. From that moment on Dingell feared that they – and Michigan – would go for Trump, and they did.

The ordinary working man or woman in this country isn’t asking for a lot,’ Dingell said. ‘They want to make a decent living. They want to be able to provide for their family, buy a house in a safe neighbourhood, put food on the table, go to the doctor when they need to, afford their medicines and educate their children. What many don’t understand is how these things are in danger of becoming unattainable for too many Americans.’

Working class ambitions might be that limited, but as voters they were presented with a choice between a party/leader with no intention of meeting those aspirations but prepared to lie about that fact, and a party with some intention to meet such aspirations but prepared to lie about their complete inability to effect such policy.

You're right. The blame for Trump's rise is clearly the fault of the people who opposed him, and not the fault of either his campaign or the people who elected him.
I don't think you'll ever get it. But it's time you took the Hilary poster out of the window.

It's not crying, just because a racist neo-fascist sexual predator won the election, we don't have to sit back and eat the shit sandwiches Trump serves for the four years, and not complain about it.
Hillary was the official 'turd sandwich' candidate though you'd be wolfing them down and swearing it was caviar on artisan rye if she'd won.

No. It is a pertinant point that deserves a response.

Discovered this weekend, hes been engaging in a massive trolling of all his mates on social media. Cunt. Family of Cunts I married into, because years ago I ended up staying in a hotel after a blazing row with his mum over MMR in which it later turned out she was trying to get a rise out of me.

Cunts indeed! :mad:

Yep, Presidents appoint their own cabinets and they're not elected.
But Trump's children were supposed to run his businesses in a "Blind Trust" (meaning they don't understand the meaning of the term). Giving them security clearance, despite their total lack of experience, would make this fiasco even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom