Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The republican party has disappeared so far up its own arse Trump seems sane compared to the tea party and assorted christian nutters

The whole thing was a parody - Trump's website wasn't hacked and the Trump, CBS News, and Fox News websites were all spoof addresses. Paul Horner isn't a "political analyst," he's somebody who is notorious for pulling this kind of stunt.

Hmm... It certainly looked very hacked indeed. Sadly not anymore, it's back to normal now. But think you're right about 'Paul Horner', notorious internet hoaxer name apparently, used for all sorts of stunts.

Why, esp given his comments about radicalised areas of London and how the police are frightened of said areas?
"Especially"? So, if someone makes ill informed comments about London they should be banned from travelling there? I'd have thought the opposite might arguably be what should "especially" be done.

Woke up this morning to find the name "Ann Coulter" trending. I wonder why...

The vile troll has hopped on the Trump bandwagon naturally.

-sigh-

:(

This is a guy who is already promoting daft conspiracy theories, guy like him will put 'BANNED FROM BRITAIN!' on all his election material ffs

The Fox News preachers are reponsible for a lot of radicalisation in the US. Brimstone the fuckers.

No, its a reaction to his contemptible attitudes and behaviour over a much longer period.
So it's not a reaction, it's a reaction. I see. Either way it's counterproductive, stupid, and gives him and his views even more publicity. It will be taken as a badge of honour.

There are badges of honour that can and should be removed from him, though. He should not be a "Global Scot". That's an honour that should be removed from him immediately by the Scottish Government.

So it's not a reaction, it's a reaction. I see. Either way it's counterproductive, stupid, and gives him and his views even more publicity. It will be taken as a badge of honour.

There are badges of honour that can and should be removed from him, though. He should not be a "Global Scot". That's an honour that should be removed from him immediately by the Scottish Government.

I agree that there is a lot more things that could be done but TBH the will do do something about Trump is very sadly lacking - instead we seem to have got stuck at a tacit acceptance and tolerance of his entire "vision" and worldview, which includes much of his contempt for people.

And remember that Trump himself showed no hesitation when trying to promote bans, restrictions and even direct attacks against anyone who raised even the mildest objection to his activities.

Last edited:
White House says Trump's Muslim comments disqualify him for president

The White House on Tuesday said Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump's call for the United States to ban Muslims from entering the country disqualified him from becoming president and called on Republicans to reject him immediately.

White House spokesman Josh Earnest said Trump's campaign had a "dustbin of history" quality to it and said his comments were offensive and toxic.

Earnest said other Republican presidential candidates, who have pledged to support the person who eventually wins their party's nomination, should disavow Trump "right now."

I agree that there is a lot more things that could be done but TBH the will do do something about Trump is very sadly lacking - instead we seem to have got stuck at a tacit acceptance and tolerance of his entire "vision" and worldview, which includes much of his contempt for people.

And remember that Trump himself showed no hesitation when trying to promote bans, restrictions and even direct attacks against anyone who raised even the mildest objection to his activities.
I see a massive long running civil society response to his idiocies.

I see a massive long running civil society response to his idiocies.

That's not the point though. And it could be trump today and someone who days nasty things about wealth creators tomorrow.

That's not the point though. And it could be trump today and someone who days nasty things about wealth creators tomorrow.

It probably will be - So for as long as we are stuck with this kind of legislation, why not try to see it gets applied fairly?

The whole thing was a parody - Trump's website wasn't hacked and the Trump, CBS News, and Fox News websites were all spoof addresses. Paul Horner isn't a "political analyst," he's somebody who is notorious for pulling this kind of stunt.

This is not an interview with Banksy

Either the hoaxes are getting better or reality is getting worse but either way it's getting harder to tell them apart.

It probably will be - So for as long as we are stuck with this kind of legislation, why not try to see it gets applied fairly?

He's The US republican front runner. There's no way that he would not use this as a badge of honour and proof that his theories are right. You can imagine it now. 'donald trump banned from the UK by radicalised Muslim apologists'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom