Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Workers' Girder! Getcher Workers Girder!

Not sure if anyone actually wants this but I just found an old Posadas text in French. (Presumably translated from Spanish into French).

My French is awful but whoever sent it to me about 20 years ago reckoned this was the one about aliens and that.

Does anyone want it? It's probably about 10 or 15 pages. I can stick in the post or scan the whole thing and email it...
posadas.jpg

Probably, my leaving cert french says the blurb is:

The objective of humanity is to create harmony with nature and the animals. It is the human being who directs this identification for it is he who may develop the productive forces - thus, intelligence. But this gives him the responsibility to see that like if live may have to being on the earth, its origin is in the universe. One understand that the movement of this world is part of the movement of the universe. there must be a unity, not only that of the leading class, not only that of inhabitants of the earth, but between what parts of the universe. These will be the preoccupations in the very near future.

Not quite right, but I think that's the gist.

I haven't watched inter stellar yet so won't read that article, but I have a simple suggestion: put them out of the airlock, revolutionary justice, job done.
Might knock up a poster on those lines actually. Slogan suggestions?

I haven't watched inter stellar yet so won't read that article, but I have a simple suggestion: put them out of the airlock, revolutionary justice, job done.
Might knock up a poster on those lines actually. Slogan suggestions?
In space no one can hear your something something (use ba's "ever tightening ball of dialectical confusion" line?) Try to get that squiggle in - new motif.

In space no one can hear your something something (use ba's "ever tightening ball of dialectical confusion" line?) Try to get that squiggle in - new motif.

Made this tonight :D (edit: base image expropraited from some film, possible spoiler so won't say which)

I've done a bit of work to clean up that logo and bring it out, it's pretty good in high res but probably needs a bit more doing to bring out the arrow at the end for lower res stuff, I'll put it up somewhere to share when I've had time to do it properly, but if anyone wants it now or if I fail to do this, pm me an email address.

edit due to intersectionality failure. privilege duly checked. see below ;)

Last edited:
Where's the logo? It's not black on red by any chance, or red on black? Because I'm red-black colour blind so can't see it :D

equationgirl

tjXeDOp.jpg

Since Class War are now a legitimate political party in the UK I suggest that PD swiftly follows suit.

My proposed candidate - a 50 ft tall fire breathing robot Thatcher controlled entirely by consensus via an anonimized augmented reality app installed on the people's smartphones...

Since Class War are now a legitimate political party in the UK I suggest that PD swiftly follows suit.

My proposed candidate - a 50 ft tall fire breathing robot Thatcher controlled entirely by consensus via an anonimized augmented reality app installed on the people's smartphones...
We will not be drawn into the charade of bourgeois parliamentary so-called democracy and will stick to direct action ta, including ringing up strangers and offering austerity busting advice. "I have a cousin who runs a clown college"

Back
Top Bottom