Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Workers' Girder! Getcher Workers Girder!

The ping pong scene gives nods to the Stereolab tune, the shed Lenin hid in for a bit and possibly the French anti-fascist gangs of the 80s - the 'bat' (and sickle) being the Red Warrior logo, but there are layers and layers that need unravelling and interpreting.

The shed Lenin and Zinoviev hid inside for a few days in 1917 at Razliv is still a museum.

p5275053.jpg

Why have they built a shed round the outside of another shed?
Well first, comrade, we can never have too many sheds for they are the palaces of the proletariat and second, comrade, we cannot possibly let the shed where our glorious leaders sheltered briefly almost 100 years ago to fall into disrepair. And without this shed, our summer 2015 roadtrip 'rambling through Russia' would be somewhat crap and pointless.

The Irish division of PD were out in the streets this afternoon (#leading #organising) and the busybee cultural section has produced some proper original Art that I dare say succeeds in doing justice to the revolutionary tone of the day. Hopefully it'll be included in the forthcoming Vice piece. Note the clever and nerdy subverting of the 'dog on a string' protester stereotype.

water protest 9.jpg

protest sketch dr who.jpg

Last edited:
Well first, comrade, we can never have too many sheds for they are the palaces of the proletariat and second, comrade, we cannot possibly let the shed where our glorious leaders sheltered briefly almost 100 years ago to fall into disrepair. And without this shed, our summer 2015 roadtrip 'rambling through Russia' would be somewhat crap and pointless.

I think we need to be cautious about this new sheddism theory, as it may lead down dark roads of finding out that Shed Seven are in fact a PD cultural sleeper cell. I'd prefer it if Sleeper were our minor Britpop cultural sleeper cell tbh.

I think we need to be cautious about this new sheddism theory, as it may lead down dark roads of finding out that Shed Seven are in fact a PD cultural sleeper cell. I'd prefer it if Sleeper were our minor Britpop cultural sleeper cell tbh.
Well it's more about the justification for the summer 2015 roadtrip to be honest. I'm sure if we look hard enough Sleeper were the sleeper cell.

dfec6c60-5aa3-11e4-818c-cf3e52e755b5_chuckles.jpg

Brother Barry and Brother Paul demonstrate the difficulty of maintaining the equilibrium of No Rung Above Another to the riddim of a Hip Hop beat

That's some full-on rectification going on there.

It's great to see, especially at the highest level, the constant process of improvement in action, of refining communication between levels in the Party hierarchy so as to better learn from and in turn lead the broad masses outside of it.

As if any further proof were needed that the Chucklist teachings of To me, To You, correctly build upon Comrade Mao Tse-tung's Mass Line.

Like the Bolsheviks when they dealt with economism among Russian factory workers, and the CCP when its cadres overcame peasant suspicion of the Jiangxi–Fujian Soviet, and later errors in organisation between themselves at Yan'an, so too do Cmbbes Barry and Paul draw the people of Rotheram ever closer to the Party and make it theirs.

That's some full-on rectification going on there.

It's great to see, especially at the highest level, the constant process of improvement in action, of refining communication between levels in the Party hierarchy so as to better learn from and in turn lead the broad masses outside of it.

As if any further proof were needed that the Chucklist teachings of To me, To You, correctly build upon Comrade Mao Tse-tung's Mass Line.

Like the Bolsheviks when they dealt with economism among Russian factory workers, and the CCP when its cadres overcame peasant suspicion of the Jiangxi–Fujian Soviet, and later errors in organisation between themselves at Yan'an, so too do Cmbbes Barry and Paul draw the people of Rotheram ever closer to the Party and make it theirs.

Especially for you, seventh bullet:

The Advanced Workers With The Anti-Imperialist Singers - You Was Dancin Need To Be Marchin So You Can Dance Some More Later On

https://chucklebrothers.teemill.co.uk/product/chuckle-revolution/

i can't embed that but wouldn't it be lovely to think that we somehow inspired this :)

They've got Guevarists among them. How could this happen? I think extensive re-education is required to combat petit bourgeois idealism. Steps must be taken in the struggle against such deviations. Bring out the dunce hats. As PD cadres of the Rotherham branch said in a struggle session last week: 'Oh Dear, Oh Dear.'

Last edited:
They've got Guevarists among them. How could this happen? I think extensive re-education is required to combat petit bourgeois idealism. Steps must be taken in the struggle against such deviations. Bring out the dunce hats. As PD cadres of the Rotherham branch said in a struggle session last week: 'Oh Dear, Oh Dear.'

I'm surprised and disappointed SB. What is going on here is a much needed battle against Guevarist petit bourgeois idealism; replacing the motorcycle diarist with two true proletarian heroes is merely the opening salvo of this engagement. Perhaps you should be looking a little closer to home when you talk about the need for 'extensive re-education'?

Comradely greetings - Louis MacNeice

Especially for you, seventh bullet:

The Advanced Workers With The Anti-Imperialist Singers - You Was Dancin Need To Be Marchin So You Can Dance Some More Later On

wat is this? i feel like one of those old testament fellas hearing the word of god in the wilderness. that is fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom