Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who does Urban think (not hope) will win the November US Presidential Election? (The Poll)

Who will win the popular vote and who will get a majority in the electoral college?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. bimble is perhaps spending too much time reading Q stuff and getting carried away with himself :facepalm:
4mix0n.jpg

I am not a himself. the first part probably true.
What say you though how come Powell is not on the team anymore??

The script writers of 2020 have lost the plot?

F knows tbh - unless you think this news will now tip the GSA to certify the election?:D

I think Trump's fucked it now. Maybe choosing Sid in the first place was a step too far. His problem is how to get the 10% of the population that is absolutely fucking nuts to snowball into the other 30% of the population that likes the racism and stuff but draws the line at adrenochrome.

I still think it's very very dangerous what he's doing and if a third crisis (on top of the pandemic and the disputed election) comes into play it could blow up very big very fast.

I think Trump's fucked it now. Maybe choosing Sid in the first place was a step too far. His problem is how to get the 10% of the population that is absolutely fucking nuts to snowball into the other 30% of the population that likes the racism and stuff but draws the line at adrenochrome.

I still think it's very very dangerous what he's doing and if a third crisis (on top of the pandemic and the disputed election) comes into play it could blow up very big very fast.
You think he's fucked it now? :D

He fucked it long before now. Even without psycho Sidney, he had totally fucked it. Sid was an unexpected bonus.

Shame she couldn't stick to dead commies and the CIA and hang around a bit longer. But hey, she had a decent run.

You think he's fucked it now? :D

He fucked it long before now. Even without psycho Sidney, he had totally fucked it. Sid was an unexpected bonus.

Shame she couldn't stick to dead commies and the CIA and hang around a bit longer. But hey, she had a decent run.
That's because you think his aim was to have the election overturned in court. Hence you trying so hard to impress us with your detailed knowledge of the US legal system on a daily basis.

What happens if Emily Murphy is a full on lunatic like Sidney, and just never stamps the piece of paper?

Biden still becomes president, the General Services Administration role is just to allow the transition period to start and release the funding for it, Emily Murphy doesn't have the power to decide who actually becomes president.

Potentially it goes to state legislatures bodies that are overwhelmingly run by Republicans which would provide Trump with a second term.

Total bollocks. :D

If the gsa woman wasn't a true believer she'd have stamped her piece of paper ages ago i suppose because what's in it for her, she wants a job at mar a lago next?

That's because you think his aim was to have the election overturned in court. Hence you trying so hard to impress us with your detailed knowledge of the US legal system on a daily basis.
I don't think he has a clear aim. But he's been fucked as a political force from the moment it was clear he lost the election.

I know you're smarting a bit because just a few days ago you were speculating about show trials in 2021, but hey, carry on trying to make out you're not the one who read this wrongly.

Possibly trump and co were expecting that their fearless highlighting of the blatant election stealing by the evil dems would spark mass protests of the faithful. Other than that there is no discernable strategy here, its desperate, farcical batshittery. Proper deluded despot in the bunker stuff but imaginary legal cases instead of imaginary panzer divisions.
How long before trump sacks the rest of his legal team for being massive losers? How long before he blames the American people for betraying him?

I don't think he has a clear aim. But he's been fucked as a political force from the moment it was clear he lost the election.

I know you're smarting a bit because just a few days ago you were speculating about show trials in 2021, but hey, carry on trying to make out you're not the one who read this wrongly.
His aims are very clear. To frustrate and undermine the political process and build popular power. Ideally he'd like to flip three states (at the legislature level using courts to confuse things) and take the presidency but even a partial success, say one state and a dozen faithless electors, undermines the system, grows the myth of a stolen election, works to his benefit and builds his position as something anywhere between a media mogul and an alternative president. But you can't see past the court case.

And sacking Sid doesn't fuck it because she had a chance in court, but because it breaks the narrative of never backing down whatever.

Am waiting for Trump to concede before claiming the ten dollars I bet the QAnoner I know.

Either that or Biden being actually installed in the White House.

It’s all speculation tbh. Yes, my thinking that Trump will get another 4yrs may well seem like a long shot - but if I’m proved correct - how are you going to react to that oh learned one?
a) it's only a 'long shot', as in a 500,000-1 long shot. As in, a 3 legged shetland pony is a 'long shot' for next years St leger
2) This is because It's not going to happen. There is zero evidence behind any of the Trump camp's claims.

Fair enough.

But Trump had massive voter enthusiasm - his rally in Butler had nearly 60k turnout, other places had thousands of boats on a lake doing a rally etc - Biden stayed home mostly making gaffes on liberal msm and they few outdoor ‘rallies’ he did do had around 20 people sitting in circles - doesn’t look like the type of candidate that could get the kind of votes needed to beat Trump regardless of how many people were voting against Trump than for Biden.
Yeah, cos it's a really smart idea to have huge, packed rallies in the middle of a raging global pandemic!:facepalm::facepalm:
And so what if you, or other aren't wild about Biden? Elections are about preferences. Biden won. Full stop

That’s interesting. You’re continuing to repeat something that you know perfectly well is false. As in factually false and you know it. Why would you do such a thing Marty? Does it feel good?

He's never explained his thinking behind his statement that Biden is a "trojan horse" for radical leftists, despite being asked multiple times. I doubt you'll get an answer.

He's a slippery little piece of shit, our Marty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom