Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who does Urban think (not hope) will win the November US Presidential Election? (The Poll)

Who will win the popular vote and who will get a majority in the electoral college?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Q
When did Bush get his transition cash?

The government. Despite there being a recount - entirely legitimate considering there was 327 difference out of 6 million votes - the democrat appointed GSA followed all preceding practise and said Bush had won and started the process. Had the courts continued the recount and gore eventually won, they’d have changed the certification. But they began the process because...that’s how the process works!

the only reason not to is cos you’re a big whiny baby desperate to fleece fucking morons for a few extra quid.

again, all this info is freely and easily available if you read sites other than far right ones and loons who believe in the almighty power of the ghost of Chavez.

Last edited:
It is a sad day in trumpland.
Especially for the Extremely Serious and Legitimately Concerned people who somehow until last night totally believed the crazy kraken lady.

Come one, noted constitutional expert marty1 has questions he's thought up entirely on his own, I think we should at least hear him out. Who knows what other late Latin American leftists might be involved here?
Jacobo Arbenz has been releasing paedos from Guatemalan jails to cross the border and vote in Arizona.

Salvador Allende arranged for Chile to supply poisoned copper that infects the water supply and turns people Democrat.

Castro has a secret stash of nukes ready and waiting to obliterate Miami.

And Bolívar's up to something. Greater Colombia? He'd have been a Marxist given the chance. :mad:

Corrected.
Do you mind? I have a sworn affidavit to show I made a contribution so St Sidney can now spend it how she likes. And if the deep state controlled bank says there is no donation, they’re lying and that just proves how far this conspiracy goes!

If you like, I can show you my latest bank balance, which is 0. So I MUST have given her a donation or there’d be money there.

can’t argue with that, can you?

Have they cited Epstein as a cause for re-counts yet? I know Trump tweeted that he didn't think he'd committed suicide, so maybe there is a link to the lizard people after all?

Do you think she’s nuts or something?

Depends on whether she’s getting some of her information from Huffpost:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/620084/amp

As part of a detailed investigative exposé series in 2008, as we broke the story of Hart Intercivic's quietly attempted hostile takeover of Sequoia, we revealed the fact that -- despite representations to the contrary, possibly even to U.S. government investigators -- the IP for the vast-majority/near-entirety of Sequoia's voting systems was actually secretly owned by the Hugo Chavez-tied, Venezuelan-based firm, Smartmatic.

Marty why do the Venezuela-links of a tech company matter?
Why is Hugo Chavez involved in this election but not the last one?
What are you even on about and why would trump fire Sidney if she was the one who was discovering the Truth?

Marty why does the Venezuela-links to a tech company matter?
Why is Hugo Chavez involved in this election but not the last one?
What are you even on about and why would trump fire Sidney if she was the one who was discovering the Truth?

Do you think Huffpost are in on this with Sidney, bimble?:hmm:

Depends on whether she’s getting some of her information from Huffpost:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/620084/amp
I’ve got a present for you look.
The actual author of that thing (huffington post blogger) you just posted explaining why Sídney is a nutter and her crazy case which uses a few bits of his original research.. makes no sense.

It's not like loonshitters ever use facts to wildly extrapolate their nonsense into an entire universe of batshit.

I am confident that Marty will now see the light. Cos that huffington post thingy from 3years ago was a pretty desperate last stand.

There’s also the fact that dominion machines don’t use smartmatic software in any way shape or form.

but we are long past the stage of facts mattering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom