Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who does Urban think (not hope) will win the November US Presidential Election? (The Poll)

Who will win the popular vote and who will get a majority in the electoral college?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go and have a wank if you want catharsis. Its shit for everyone else when you keep feeding it. Pretty selfish if you ask me.

If you don't like it, stop watching/clicking on it, or put it on ignore.

The thread title is clear, so its 'best before' date ended on the day of the election, the only reason it continues is because Marty1 bumped it, being the only thread on the subject he wasn't banned from, at that point it ceased to be a serious thread, just a comedy one.

This has unfortunately been the one to visit for updates on Donald Trumps legal stuff - more so than the other election thread. Probably because people want to crow at our fictional van driver, so I guess there's that. I just find the shouting boring.

But how could you have a worse ambassador for .. whatever this is? And if he really was an emissary with a mission wouldn't he have left this little website months ago to try to find more fertile ground?
He doesn't believe in any of it, he's just enjoying tweeking peoples noses and getting people riled up, always think of what we do in the shadows Colin Robinson when i see one of martys posts particularly the internet troll episode.
Eta
Why the hell would anyone want to suck the fun out of the one bit of comedy that has come from this sad sorry mess, don't be so poe faced peeps theres plenty of serious discussion elsewhere, this is the letting off a little steam refuge (even for marty)

Last edited:
Or a probable paedophile. The evidence is all stacking up, and it'll feel good to have been one of the first to have called Marty1 out on his deviant behaviour when an Amazon driver called Martin in the north east is exposed in the papers shortly for being a raging nonce.

You’re calling me a ‘paedophile’ and a ‘nonce’.

Wtf is wrong with you? You’re unhinged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom