Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who does Urban think (not hope) will win the November US Presidential Election? (The Poll)

Who will win the popular vote and who will get a majority in the electoral college?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trumps claim is that he was leading by good margins until certain key states stopped counting around 4am for over an hour or 2 - upon resuming large spikes/gains came in for Biden - graphs have shown a straight line surge - nearly all votes for Biden which is supposed to be statistically impossible - which justifies concerns.

That's because in many states postal votes were counted after those that were cast on the day, and most postal votes were for Biden, around 75-80% in many of the key states, it's all very simple to understand, sorry you are struggling with such simple facts.

I know our single representative is an idiot but i genuinely feel sorry for some of the people on the internet this morning who are absolutely freaking out with this news that trump has dumped the saviour and shining beacon of hope that is Sidney, with no explanation of why. There's real despair, an existential crisis, because it doesn't make sense.

I know our single representative is an idiot but i genuinely feel sorry for some of the people on the internet this morning who are absolutely freaking out with this news that trump has dumped the saviour and shining beacon of hope that is Sidney, with no explanation of why. There's real despair, an existential crisis, because it doesn't make sense.

Are people freaking out? I thought they would get behind the message that the campaign has distanced itself from Powell to prevent her from harassment by the evil mainstream media, which will leave her free to pursue her investigation of election fraud and #ReleaseTheKraken, exposing the Biden-Chavez-Soros-Clinton-Obama-Tucker Carlson axis of evil, overturning the election results and allowing His Trumpiness to Make America Great Again,

flynn.png

Within a few hours they'll probably have settled on a unified response but for now it looks like a lot of freaking out is afoot yeah.

They should 'trust the plan'. Sidney was only holding the fort till they brought on the A team.

IrwpLkg.jpg

Within a few hours they'll probably have settled on a unified response but for now it looks like a lot of freaking out is afoot yeah.

View attachment 240054

Like the Sun Tzu quote there. Deep stuff.

Reminds me of the episode of Blackadder where the generals are planning another suicidal assault because it's the last thing the enemy will expect.

Why have they got rid of this person? Because she was annoying senior Republicans?
Well, as with most losing parties, the GOP will (eventually) have to distance itself from the losing candidate and move on to thinking about 2024. The speed and effectiveness of that process will determine their chances next time around, but relying on deeply damaged batshit, nut jobs for a chunk of their 'base' will be a challenge.

According to the New York Times:

Mr. Trump has been agitated about Mr. Giuliani and Ms. Powell for a few days, advisers said, complaining about how Ms. Powell had sounded at the Thursday news conference, how black rivulets of liquid had dripped down Mr. Giuliani’s face, and about how long the appearance had stretched on.

On Saturday and Sunday, several of the president’s advisers urged Mr. Trump to part ways with Ms. Powell, people briefed on the discussions said. One of those people said that even Mr. Giuliani had recognized that she had gone too far.

It's kind of hilarious how Trump, instead of accepting his loss immediately, has decided to torture himself by turning it into a weeks-long humiliation involving dozens of subsequent losses - it sounds like even he realised Thursday that he had placed all his hopes in the worst team of lawyers ever assembled.

According to the New York Times:

It's kind of hilarious how Trump, instead of accepting his loss immediately, has decided to torture himself by turning it into a weeks-long humiliation involving dozens of subsequent losses - it sounds like even he realised Thursday that he had placed all his hopes in the worst team of lawyers ever assembled.

After all these court cases he will be the most certified bona fide triple-confirmed loser of all time.

After all these court cases he will be the most certified bona fide triple-confirmed loser of all time.
But his acolytes seen him as a tenacious fighter, who will do anything, tolerate any trials to fight for their freedom. Trump withdrew the US from the ‘unfair’ Paris Climate Accord at the virtual G20 earlier, stating it wasn’t about protecting the climate but destroying the US economy.

Last edited:
But his acolytes seen him as a tenacious fighter, who will do anything, tolerate any trials to fight for their freedom. Trump withdrew the US from the ‘unfair’ Paris Climate Treaty at the virtual G20 earlier, stating it wasn’t about protecting the climate but destroying the US economy.
The on-going crisis for the party that has to disown him; 'their' voters will see the GOP in league with the lizard people, paedo, communist, jewish conspiracy.

I've got to say this thread is hilarious, and this situation with Marty1's hero, Powell, has added a big dose of icing to the cake, I am so glad he didn't get the threaten thread ban, he has really played a staring role in what should be a contestant for 'thread of the year', and it's not even concluded yet.

I've got to say this thread is hilarious, and this situation with Marty1's hero, Powell, has added a big dose of icing to the cake, I am so glad he didn't get the threaten thread ban, he has really played a staring role in what should be a contestant for 'thread of the year', and it's not even concluded yet.
No way this gets thread of the year. It’s amusing in places but generally embarrassing all round.

More than the unnecessary deaths, more than the undermining of US democracy, the real tragedy here is the person I bet with about the outcome is still stalling payment on the reasonable grounds crackpot Trump hasn't officially conceded.
That's what you get for entering into a bet with a loon like Marty. You might win, but you'll never collect.

I wouldn't be surprised if the dinner he's supposed to be taking his missus out for never materialises either.

Are people freaking out? I thought they would get behind the message that the campaign has distanced itself from Powell to prevent her from harassment by the evil mainstream media, which will leave her free to pursue her investigation of election fraud and #ReleaseTheKraken, exposing the Biden-Chavez-Soros-Clinton-Obama-Tucker Carlson axis of evil, overturning the election results and allowing His Trumpiness to Make America Great Again,

View attachment 240053

No. bimble is perhaps spending too much time reading Q stuff and getting carried away with himself :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom