Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who does Urban think (not hope) will win the November US Presidential Election? (The Poll)

Who will win the popular vote and who will get a majority in the electoral college?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s an interesting prediction from July:

So far, she’s got 3 correct.

1. Blindingly obvious to everyone. We all knew there would be loads of mail-in votes and that in places where such things were a novelty more Dems would use them than the covid-denying Trumpists, while in places where they've long been the norm, such as Arizona, Republicans would use them too. Anyone paying attention to the process knew this would happen - just look at JTG's posts in the thread you're not allowed on cos you're such a fucking twat.

2. Hasn't happened.

3. It's only chaotic on one side, tbf. The chaos of the laughable attempts at a coup. The counts have proceeded, the certifications are now being made. The world is moving on.

4. Won't even come close to happening. This person clearly anticipated a 2000-like knife-edge result. It isn't.

I've been scratching my head as to why trump is going to these ridiculous lengths, when it's clearly going nowhere, and it isn't going to swing the result his way.
This - apart from him now being completely batshit insane - is the only feasible explanation: he is trying to frustrate and hinder the certification process (by which each state's vote is formally signed off) to the point where Governors can't formally certify by (I think) dec 3rd. At which point, he is gambling that the state legislatures will pack their EC delegation with GOP delegates.
e2a: Naturally, it doesn't stand a cat in hell's chance of working

I've been scratching my head as to why trump is going to these ridiculous lengths, when it's clearly going nowhere, and it isn't going to swing the result his way.
This - apart from him now being completely batshit insane - is the only feasible explanation: he is trying to frustrate and hinder the certification process (by which each state's vote is formally signed off) to the point where Governors can't formally certify by (I think) dec 3rd. At which point, he is gambling that the state legislatures will pack their EC delegation with GOP delegates.

I think it's a mistake to look for logical reasons. I mean it's Hugo Chavez's fault now. That's where they're at. :D

e2a; a quick bit of digging revealed that Bercow was Aitken's SPAD prior to the latter's resignation, so you're almost certainly right

FALLING ON HIS SWORD

John Bercow has travelled a very long way since his youthful infatuation with the Monday Club and his enthusiasm for the repatriation of immigrants. But not everyone realises that it was John who advised Jonathan Aitken to sue the Guardian and Granada TV. It was he who came up with Aitken's infamous promise that he would fight his accusers with "the simple sword of truth" and "the trusty shield of justice".

I think it's a mistake to look for logical reasons. I mean it's Hugo Chavez's fault now. That's where they're at. :D
It just shows what a fucking genius Chavez was, and why the crypto-fascist US state had to take him out. Eight years ago, his understanding of the collapse of US late capitalism meant he realised this years election would be Donald Trump v Joseph Biden, even tho neither were considering running at that time, and then he managed to write a computer programme that could switch votes between the two - in a language which didn’t exist at the time.

In retrospect, I think Chavez may have been the reincarnation of Jesus

Judge Matthew Brann may have been appointed by Obama, but is in fact a staunch Republican and member of the Federalist Society, intent on pursuing right-wing, ultra-conservative agendas. Not a Democrat patsy as the liar and supporter of the racist Trump camp, Giuliani tries to make out. Giuliani is in fact a busted flush and is irrelevant as a skid mark.
Well done for top trolling though.

A bad day in court for Rudy:

His response to the judgment:
Rudy and co don’t seem deterred by this 🤔
A lawyer, giving a performance full of bravado and empty rhetoric?? Who could have thunk it?

Another day and ever more huge and very convincing news from Sidney.
Of course Bernie took a suitcase of cash to keep quiet about deep state fraud I mean why wouldn’t he.

A02C5D06-A484-4AB6-AB94-ED543CDEDC01.png

She’s got to be insane at this point because when she gets sued by whoever can be bothered to get round to it she will probably lose her house.

Last edited:
Of course Bernie took a suitcase of cash to keep quiet about deep state fraud I mean why wouldn’t he.

View attachment 239880

She’s got to be insane at this point because when she gets sued by whoever can be bothered to get round to it she will probably lose her house.
It's much much harder to sue for libel in the US than over here.

View attachment 239880

Well if that’s not true it’s outright libellous so it’d be nice to see Sidney shredded by Sanders for defamation once this is all over. In fact I would think the next few years will be a fantastic time in general for reputation lawyers in the US.

Last edited:
A bad day in court for Rudy:

ATM every day is a bad day in court for Rudy & his team. :D

Rudy and co don’t seem deterred by this 🤔

Of course not, it's not about having any serious cases, but destabilising the system, and making money.

The begging e-mails, etc. for donations to the legal fund have very interesting 'small print', which started of saying 50% of donations would go to the legal fund, the next round that dropped to 40%, and now it's just 25%.

So most people will think they are donating to the legal fund, having not read the small print that explains 75% is going into a sluice fund for Trump to use as he sees fit.

These people are crooks, and you support them. :facepalm:

ATM every day is a bad day in court for Rudy & his team. :D

Of course not, it's not about having any serious cases, but destabilising the system, and making money.

The begging e-mails, etc. for donations to the legal fund have very interesting 'small print', which started of saying 50% of donations would go to the legal fund, the next round that dropped to 40%, and now it's just 25%.

So most people will think they are donating to the legal fund, having not read the small print that explains 75% is going into a sluice fund for Trump to use as he sees fit.

These people are crooks, and you support them. :facepalm:
And being crooks is one of their less disturbing characteristics, tbh.

of course not! Marty's internet is unanimously saying that this absolute failure was part of the plan all along, it was exactly what they needed to happen to speed up the route to supreme court.

Well that’s what Rudy’s statement is alluding to, isn’t it.

Sure I read somewhere a few weeks ago that this will be a process that is indeed expected in order to get to the SC. Don’t think it’s quite the same as booking your car in for an MOT.

Meanwhile - America’s msm (and Dominion VS):

AsRb.gif

Interesting/bizarre headline - almost as if trying to erase Trump from his presidency.

Well that’s what Rudy’s statement is alluding to, isn’t it.

Sure I read somewhere a few weeks ago that this will be a process that is indeed expected in order to get to the SC. Don’t think it’s quite the same as booking your car in for an MOT.

Meanwhile - America’s msm (and Dominion VS):

AsRb.gif

Interesting/bizarre headline - almost as if trying to erase Trump from his presidency.

Oh fuck off to Parler already

wzn195j1nl061.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom