Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who does Urban think (not hope) will win the November US Presidential Election? (The Poll)

Who will win the popular vote and who will get a majority in the electoral college?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting list of alleged evidence of fraud/irregularities:

And - after Pence did a presser at the WH yesterday - the various MSM correspondents went mental at the end as Pence walked off without taking questions. This is not the behaviour of the msm who thinks Biden will be the next President imo.

Fucking hell man. :facepalm:

No idea but people on Twitter think this is kraken related:

It’s hard to keep with it all:confused:

ermwdu5l4l061.jpg

What does that mean? i don’t understand it & can’t find anything outside the nuttersphere. Seems your world is saying that the trump’s pet judges are being shifted into position so Supreme Court can better help him in his effort to overturn the election result. Which is actually interesting. Still mad but also actually interesting.

It's a bizarre one this: why on earth with a Supreme Court with a right-wing majority appoint four of the most notorious right-wingers to key states, and on the day they normally do it every year?

It's a bizarre one this: why on earth with a Supreme Court with a right-wing majority appoint four of the most notorious right-wingers to key states, and on the day they normally do it every year?
So it’s nothing at all you reckon or another straw purposely positioned to clutch onto. ?

It's a straw, and a very desperate one as they wouldn't all be reliable for Trump at all. Because they have to keep the actual law vaguely in mind and none of the cases have come up with any evidence yet. So they probably would never get to the relevant court and would probably still be rejected if they did. But still better them than one of the three democrat appointee's.

i reckon if it was just one state they needed flipping theyd probably have a good shot & I wouldn't be laughing at any krakens.

What does that mean? i don’t understand it & can’t find anything outside the nuttersphere. Seems your world is saying that the trump’s pet judges are being shifted into position so Supreme Court can better help him in his effort to overturn the election result. Which is actually interesting. Still mad but also actually interesting.

Not sure if this will help you tbh bimble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom