Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who does Urban think (not hope) will win the November US Presidential Election? (The Poll)

Who will win the popular vote and who will get a majority in the electoral college?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
in the real world

screenshot-2020-11-22-at-11-56-16-png.239910

This is one of the pieces of "evidence" that the election was stolen:

I'm having trouble seeing it myself. How does disqualifying ballots in the NY Democratic primaries help at all?

A bad day in court for Rudy:

His response to the judgment:
Rudy and co don’t seem deterred by this 🤔
wot, you mean more tons of BS from Giuliani? Fuck me, who could ever have predicted that? :facepalm:

Last edited:
One thing though, while Trump's golfing and concentrating on trying to get the election reversed he's not passing executive orders trying to fuck things up for biden.

I see he's actually signed an executive order to try to limit drug prices in the US which would be of benefit to US citizens.

What do you think Marty1 do you reckon Sidney Powell is telling you facts when every day more astounding revelations are added into the global plot even whilst she spends most of her time talking to newsmax? Or do you think she’s nuts.

Far too early to tell tbh, bimble.

Afaik she’s going to be releasing more evidence of some sort next week - tho from what I can make out on her Twitter page, she’s already released exerts of affidavit’s there.

I think it’s clear that whatever she does release possibly next week - the msm will go full force to discredit and undermine it - that’s their job after all, there’s no middle ground anymore.

Nonetheless - you’d be a fool to right off SP as some sort of nut - didn’t she successfully get Michael Flynn off bogus charges?

Afaik she’s going to be releasing more evidence of some sort next week - tho from what I can make out on her Twitter page, she’s already released exerts of affidavit’s there.

I think it’s clear that whatever she does release possibly next week - the msm will go full force to discredit and undermine it - that’s their job after all, there’s no middle ground anymore.

Nonetheless - you’d be a fool to right off SP as some sort of nut - didn’t she successfully get Michael Flynn off bogus charges?
strawsweb.jpg

The trick with successful trolling is knowing when to stop lest it gets boring...

Are you able to 'make out' from it that she spent yesterday amplifying one of the biggest Qanon accounts? Are you.. into that Marty?

She posted a excerpt from an affidavit. Surprised you didn’t see it after mentioning you have an unhealthy relationship with her Twitter.

No it isnt.

No she isnt.

They'll barely have to lift a finger, the hardest part will be to stop laughing.

No you wouldnt and no she didn't.

Marty Sidney Powell, top lawyer for Trump, spent yesterday retweeting a whole string of things from the account which is pushing this book.
Have you read it?
Screenshot 2020-11-22 at 18.19.37.png

She posted a excerpt from an affidavit. Surprised you didn’t see it after mentioning you have an unhealthy relationship with her Twitter.

has she figured out which state her data is based upon yet

Michigan or Minnesota ?

Can you imagine being a trump supporter and believing any of the shite trump lawyers are coming out with atm
which on thousands of dollars a day retainers , they keep this going to the bitter end for the money

jebus in the states he has the deluded fuckers pleding to fund this ballocks xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom