Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who does Urban think (not hope) will win the November US Presidential Election? (The Poll)

Who will win the popular vote and who will get a majority in the electoral college?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sydney Powell clearly has issues, i think maybe that completely barking could figure quite largely. But it's not just her that's being ridiculed:

Nope - have you?

I'm guess you not read many books have you Marty1

maybe if you had you would not be watching One American news network

the tv station for people who think Fox news has to many syllables

Last edited:
Powell has promoted numerous conspiracy theories. She has made claims of a "deep state" plot to frame Flynn, and has promoted personalities and slogans associated with the QAnon conspiracy theory. More recently, Powell has alleged that groups including international Communists, Venezuelans, Cubans, Chinese, George Soros, the Clinton Foundation, "globalists", thousands of Democratic officials, as well as thousands of Republican officials including Georgia Governor Brian Kemp, have taken bribes to help rig the 2020 presidential election in favor of Joe Biden.

Wiki LINK

And, Marty1 takes her seriously. :facepalm:

Marty1 i sincerely hope yr girlfriend makes you pay for a 7 course dinner in a place you really hate, just to ru it in after Sidney let you down.

Lol.

She gets all her news from BBC Apple news feed. When I told her about the Rudy/Powell & co news conference she told me to wait a min whilst she checked the BBC, then smiled back at me saying there was nothing there so her bet was safe :D

Think BBC reported on it eventually but sparsely.

And, Marty1 takes her seriously. :facepalm:

Sounds reasonable enough.

tve13359-19790124-111.jpg

Lol.

She gets all her news from BBC Apple news feed. When I told her about the Rudy/Powell & co news conference she told me to wait a min whilst she checked the BBC, then smiled back at me saying there was nothing there so her bet was safe :D

Think BBC reported on it eventually but sparsely.
Sparsely as in they were too busy laughing to catch the moment when the Kraken was released?

Does anyone know if this is an actual tweet by Trump from 2012? Snopes addresses only the content suggesting that this was tweeted (retweeted?) by Trump.

7CD0BE3D-E17B-4C8B-AB73-B0300EFCE461.jpeg

Still waiting for Trump mid afternoon Rant

about Twitter taking away his Potus account :D

will it involve treat to sue

Whilst this is fun

Has anyone pointed out to Marty1 that the margin in which Biden won
means even if trump managed to scrap through a win on one of his cases with the the Grifter Giuliani or the Spud loon Powell

it still means he lost the election and all this ballock is his last attempt at keeping the media attention on him...

and he is fleecing his supporters on the way out of the White house to pay of this shite show of litigation

:hmm:

Whilst this is fun

Has anyone pointed out to Marty1 that the margin in which Biden won
means even if trump managed to scrap through a win on one of his cases with the the Grifter Giuliani or the Spud loon Powell

it still means he lost the election and all this ballock is his last attempt at keeping the media attention on him...

and he is fleecing his supporters on the way out of the White house

:hmm:
Marty's side of the internet is promising him that because of the Kraken & supreme court magic , all 50 states will turn red, wait and see. (it really is saying that i kid you not)

Well if it keeps them busy on the internet and not outside spreading covid

might be the best policy Trumps had toward covid all year

Marty's side of the internet is promising him that because of the Kraken & supreme court magic , all 50 states will turn red, wait and see. (it really is saying that i kid you not)

It's good they've drawn the line at Washington DC then. You know, keep it believable and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom