Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who does Urban think (not hope) will win the November US Presidential Election? (The Poll)

Who will win the popular vote and who will get a majority in the electoral college?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Err, actually I use a range of news sources. including Fox News, which funny enough is turning against Trump.

It's not a question of trying to be clever, it's a matter of logical & critical thinking, which most people do around here, but it's clearly something you are incapable of doing, being an uneducated potato, and the only fucking moron on here that's thick enough to still 'think' Trump is going to win.

It’s all speculation tbh. Yes, my thinking that Trump will get another 4yrs may well seem like a long shot - but if I’m proved correct - how are you going to react to that oh learned one?

It’s all speculation tbh. Yes, my thinking that Trump will get another 4yrs may well seem like a long shot - but if I’m proved correct - how are you going to react to that oh learned one?

when he does not achieve this will you request a ban from the mods?

or just take a fucking hike

:hmm:

Still waiting for your Trojan horse, what's happening there, has it been gelded?

No, we haven't, Trump won last time, he's lost this time, why are you struggling to get your head around that?

And, WTF does that image have to do with anything, you thick motherfucker?
You don't get it...they're all paedo enablers & protectors.

No, we haven't, Trump won last time, he's lost this time, why are you struggling to get your head around that?

And, WTF does that image have to do with anything, you thick motherfucker?

:facepalm:

The GSA haven’t certified a winner yet - get your facts right.

And as you seem to be aware - this is a contested election with both candidates claiming victory.

(you thick mother fucker)

And as you seem to be aware - this is a contested election with both candidates claiming victory.

Yeah, but one of them’s a thick deluded cunt who lost by six million votes. Believed only by completely brain dead dipshits who need assistance wiping their own arse.

Some no mark, appointed by Trump, refuses to accept the result, whilst the rest of the world moves on.

So, are you going to comment on the video I posted just above, and explain why Team Trump has lost over 30 court cases so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom