Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who does Urban think (not hope) will win the November US Presidential Election? (The Poll)

Who will win the popular vote and who will get a majority in the electoral college?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meaningless to Trump I’m afraid.

We’ll have to see how all this plays out in court, though what we do find out may be limited as I’m sure Rudy Giuliani mentioned that for reasons of National Security only so much can be made public.

can I suggest not watching one American news

Do you think she's released the kraken yet - was that the actual kraken the thing about hugo chavez and the CIA - or is the kraken yet to come?

Looks like the press conference was perhaps just the tip of the iceberg, bimble.

Now Dominion have backed out of a hearing with PA govt officials - wtf are they hiding?

Looks like the press conference was perhaps just the tip of the iceberg, bimble.

Now Dominion have backed out of a hearing with PA govt officials - wtf are they hiding?

Good morning. I have a strong suspicion that the reason they didn't attend this 'hearing' is because dominion ltd have been advised instead to sue the crap out of Sidney Powell, or Trump For President Ltd.

Its really tempting to start a little list of everyone Sidney says is in on this massive conspiracy
George Soros
Hugo Chavez
The CIA
Anteeefa
All of the the poll workers
China
The Clinton Foundation
'big pharma'
'big tech'
Cuba
People in an office in Germany somewhere
but that's her job isnt it, i'm sure she will get it all down on paper, with the evidence, and the courts will be stunned.

I'm just a bit disappointed that this vast conspiracy wasn't able to ensure that the loathsome Lindsey Graham lost though, how hard can it be.

Last edited:
I don't think Marty1 is following the grown ups' 'US election' thread, so I'll plonk this here, for the plonker.

----

So, another 3 cases failed yesterday, which according to this link is on top of 29 other cases that have been thrown out, or where the Trump team have withdrawn.

Even a Judge appointed by Trump has basically told them to fuck off. :D

And in Georgia, the attorney L. Lin Wood saw a federal judge, who was appointed by Trump last year, reject his request to block the state from certifying its vote tally, which Biden is projected to win, as in Pennsylvania and Arizona.

Judge Steven Grimberg said he was unwilling to block the certification of millions of votes in Georgia, saying it “would breed confusion and potential disenfranchisement.”

Grimberg said the claims from the campaign had “no basis either in fact or law,” according to a New York Times reporter covering the hearing.

Possibly the biggest political upset/scandal in history unraveling and the msm is nowhere to be seen.

Every day that goes by, the more distant the Presidency becomes to Biden imo.

Maybe I’m completely wrong but my gut says that Trump will have another 4yrs.

Maybe you're completely wrong, maybe?

I think we can be a little more confident than that, TBH.

i'm impressed that marty has said exactly what it is he's expecting, wasn't sure if he really was still hoping that the emperor gets another 4 years but there you go. Hopefully his girlfriend has very different taste in food from him and likes expensive restaurants.

i'm impressed that marty has said exactly what it is he's expecting, wasn't sure if he really was still hoping that the emperor gets another 4 years but there you go. Hopefully his girlfriend has very different taste in food from him and likes expensive restaurants.
She's got a grand and a half of pushbike for riding in the park so he'll probably be driving her down to somewhere posh in Mayfair in his Amazon van.

It's all the Martys in America you need to worry about.

OMG! Sidney Powell has posted a link to a youtube video where someone called joe claims that he infiltrated Anteefa and he was on "an anteeefa line" where he heard a man that works for dominion talking directly to Anteefa and saying not to worry trump wont win the election. :eek: Huge. No tape obvs, just some bloke called Joe, but still, huge.

George Soros
Hugo Chavez
The CIA
Anteeefa
All of the the poll workers
China
The Clinton Foundation
'big pharma'
'big tech'
Cuba
People in an office in Germany somewhere

It's blindingly obvious that they have common goals. Any fool can see that. Or do I mean 'Only a fool can see that'

It's like the Jewish Masonic Bolshevik conspiracy theory that was so popular here.

Of course they have common goals, they all hate.. nice things, like RIGHTEOUSNESS.
(she has also posted this. also huge. i think i might be developing an unhealthy relationship with sidney's twitter).
Screenshot 2020-11-21 at 09.08.35.png

The shield of Faith. The breastplate of Righteousness. The belt of Truth. The sword of The Word. So far so good.

The helmet of Salvation? I didn't get that at first but DT is a knob-end so it all makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom