Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who does Urban think (not hope) will win the November US Presidential Election? (The Poll)

Who will win the popular vote and who will get a majority in the electoral college?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think she's released the kraken yet - was that the actual kraken the thing about hugo chavez and the CIA - or is the kraken yet to come?

Argentina. You could have guessed it really. Such a malicious and well-equipped State with such transparent vested interests in the compromising of American democracy. Seems so obvious now when you think about it.

Got to admit though, i don't find her funny anymore because a few million people seriously believe what she is saying.
Look at this, her on fox tv yesterday saying what she thinks should happen next. Not funny.
Screenshot 2020-11-20 at 08.24.42.png

It was stunning to watch and a lot to take in - I’ll have to watch it again to get a full understanding of the key points.

But, at this early point I’d say that this is devastating news for Biden and has potential massive implications in lots of other aspects.

They have just done a re-count by hand in Georgia, that has proved there's no problem with the counting machines, that must be devastating for some, but not Biden.

I just watched a bit more of sidney’s extravaganza yesterday. Hadn’t realised that George Soros is heavily implicated too! Huge news.

They probably hate him, because his Open Society Foundations funds civil society groups with the aim of promoting education, justice, public health and independent media across the world- not things the Trump lot are into.

check this out Marty! Its all coming together. Join. The. Dots. :eek:

View attachment 239661

Like there ever was a laptop, and not just emails obtained by Rudi’s dodgy Ukrainian mates from the recipient‘s end. I wonder if this will ever be called out and investigated, or whether it will just be lost in the avalanche of other clearly disprovable shit.

I think at this point soros is mostly just the bogeyman, the Thing that lives under the bed, don’t know if the antisemitism element even means much to most people.

Elizabeth Warren and three other Dems expressed concern over these dodgy Dominion machines - nearly a year ago.

Not looking good for Dominion or the Dems right now.

1aaa.png

They have just done a re-count by hand in Georgia, that has proved there's no problem with the counting machines, that must be devastating for some, but not Biden.

Elizabeth Warren and three other Dems expressed concern over these dodgy Dominion machines - nearly a year ago.

Weren’t you not coming back till a result was declared? Or are you back because you accept the fact that the Georgia recount showed zero evidence of the dominion machines doing what you and the looney Powell claim? Which means Biden won.

Not looking good for you when the authorities get their hands on your hard drive.

Meaningless to Trump I’m afraid.

We’ll have to see how all this plays out in court, though what we do find out may be limited as I’m sure Rudy Giuliani mentioned that for reasons of National Security only so much can be made public.

DON'T GIVE UP :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom