Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who does Urban think (not hope) will win the November US Presidential Election? (The Poll)

Who will win the popular vote and who will get a majority in the electoral college?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course they have common goals, they all hate.. nice things, like RIGHTEOUSNESS.
(she has also posted this. also huge. i think i might be developing an unhealthy relationship with sidney's twitter).
View attachment 239746

That looks to me like an oblique reference to The Covenant The Sword and the Arm of the Lord. Not the Cabaret Voltaire LP but the far right terrorist organisation.

Officially don’t exist but a bit of a dog whistle for the far right.

And I found this.

It’s a website that tells American evangelical Christians what they’d need to be praying for. The election is very much to the forefront of their intentions right now.

It's a passage in the Bible *

*may be being thick here

Yes, yes it is. It’s also the name of a far right Christian white supremacist survivalist group that had connections with Timothy McVeigh.

They disbanded, but the name and the idea of the organisation is still heavy with meaning for certain groups.

Look at the wiki link I posted, or do your own search. Lots of stuff about them.

The american equivalent of

If it falls to me to start a fight to cut out the cancer of bent and twisted journalism in our country with the simple sword of truth and the trusty shield of British fair play, so be it. I am ready for the fight. The fight against falsehood and those who peddle it. My fight begins today.

Trump's been off playing golf or bashing out disputed rubbish n lies on twatter, whilst his minions clutch at legal straws.

When do we think he'll wake up and smell the coffee ?

I'm betting on the morning of 20th Jan 2021 ... when he finds almost no Secret Service outside his apartment in the WH

Seriously i think she might well be a person having some sort of a crisis very publicly so maybe yes, at some point she will say stuff thats too mad for even marty & co and things will change direction at that point.
But also so far she's not actually alleged any of this stuff in a court of law, as a lawyer, its all just her talking, i think there are professional consequences to claiming giant communist conspiracy and fraud as a lawyer, when you have zero evidence.

arent some of the people - Sanders, soros, sundry officials, biden for that matter - being slandered in this? can't they sue?

Is different in the US though isn't it? They have to prove they haven't rather than in the UK where the others have to prove they have.

Might bring a case in the UK though if it's been published here :)

I think :hmm:

The Republicans are busily creating fake history in real time. Their bluster and lies are taking root and though probably not going to help Trump stay in the White House they are going to create chaos for decades. Criminal and treasonous behaviour.

Interesting list of alleged evidence of fraud/irregularities:

And - after Pence did a presser at the WH yesterday - the various MSM correspondents went mental at the end as Pence walked off without taking questions. This is not the behaviour of the msm who thinks Biden will be the next President imo.

zxym4fxb4e061.png

You mean the so-called evidence that has resulted in 32 failed court cases so far?

I've put that in big bold text, because you are clearly struggling to understand.

And - after Pence did a presser at the WH yesterday - the various MSM correspondents went mental at the end as Pence walked off without taking questions. This is not the behaviour of the msm who thinks Biden will be the next President imo.

For him to walk off without answering questions is a sign that he knows the game it up, playing chicken just like Trump, who has failed to take any media questions since his defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom