Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who does Urban think (not hope) will win the November US Presidential Election? (The Poll)

Who will win the popular vote and who will get a majority in the electoral college?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am totally unable to comprehend this whole mad nonsense about hunter biden and the lost parcel and the blind laptop and all of it. What the fuck is the point, even if hunter biden drowned kittens all day long for a living hunter biden is not trying to be the president so ?? Why are they not going after the actual candidate?

summat to do with it being pretty obvious nonsense, maybe?

Obviously the FBI must just be pissing around too then?

The FBI opened an investigation into Hunter Biden and associates in 2019 on suspicion of money laundering, a Justice Department official told Sinclair Broadcasting.

I am totally unable to comprehend this whole mad nonsense about hunter biden and the lost parcel and the blind laptop and all of it. What the fuck is the point, even if hunter biden drowned kittens all day long for a living hunter biden is not trying to be the president so ??

:facepalm:

I’m not particularly up to date/following this story in particular but the gist of the allegations are that Hunter Biden has been doing dodgy deals in Ukraine and China using his family name and who his dad is, with allegations that Joe Biden financially benefited from it. Also allegations that Joe Biden took a $5million interest free loan from a Chinese energy company.

Think there’s a lot more to it but you’d think the media would actually cover it.

lol, yes that'll sort it. I think the vagueness and confusion (lost laptop then weird screenshots of a phone then a lost parcel whatever) is not a mistake, people like you have been convinced that there is something very dodgy and corrupt and foreign going on, being any more specific would not help.

I am totally unable to comprehend this whole mad nonsense about hunter biden and the lost parcel and the blind laptop and all of it. What the fuck is the point, even if hunter biden drowned kittens all day long for a living hunter biden is not trying to be the president so ?? Why are they not going after the actual candidate?

Kind of hilarious seeing conservatives run around shrieking "But his laptop!" when nobody else gives a fuck about Hunter Biden.

lol, yes that'll sort it, allege corruption and nepotism.

Just imagine if this story was about Trump and one of his sons. Do you think the same media that are wilfully ignoring it for Biden would do the same for Trump?

Just imagine if this story was about Trump and one of his sons. Do you think the same media that are wilfully ignoring it for Biden would do the same for Trump?
we have had this conversation before.
nobody expects anything at all else from the trumps than nepotism and corruption, so no, i don't think it would even make half a days news, like trumpo's chinese bank account didnt.
And what are his sons and daughter and son in law if not nepotism in plain view every day ?
Who would those people be if their dad wasn't trump and you think the other guy's son trying to use his dad's name to make money is a big juicy story. It is just bizarre talking to you honestly.

we have had this conversation before.
nobody expects anything at all else from the trumps than nepotism and corruption, so no, i don't think it would even make half a days news, like trumpo's chinese bank account didnt.
And what are his sons and daughter and son in law if not nepotism in plain view every day ?
Who would those people be if their dad wasn't trump and you think the other guy's son trying to use his dad's name to make money is a big juicy story. It is just bizarre talking to you honestly.

Well that just crap isn’t it because when Trump was accused of colluding with the Russians there was a full investigation with wall to wall coverage.

Biden is basically being accused of being compromised directly and indirectly through his son. It’s a bit much to just blank these allegations as has been done by the majority of liberal msm have done.

The Washington Post have covered this story (opinion piece) but even then offer bizzaro statements like this:

We must treat the Hunter Biden leaks as if they were a foreign intelligence operation — even if they probably aren’t.

If trump loses the election whose fault would it be in your view marty1 ?

I see where you’re going with that but it’s a bit reductive tbh.

Hillary Clinton blamed her loss in 2016 on James Comey, then Putin etc.

Nonetheless, the media back then did still cover her email scandal/thingy rather than ignore it but maybe they didn’t think Trump could actually win back then.

Even if this alleged Biden scandal is true like HC’s - it’s not like anything will happen to them, Clinton is still not locked up.

At Trumps current rallies the crowd are shouting ‘lock him up’ when Trump talks about Biden - it’s all theatre.

The media aren’t bothered about whether the allegations are true but more whether they will hurt Biden as they are largely partisan in his favour.

If Biden wins then this story will evaporate completely - but should voters know about these allegations about the candidate they are potentially voting for? Maybe in Americas heavily divided political landscape - they simply don’t care.

"In the follow-up segment on Thursday, Carlson reveals that he and his producers had mailed a flash drive and that he had in fact made copies of the documents before placing them in the mail."

The whole "deep state operatives stole the only copy of this damning document ... oh wait, UPS found it" thing appears to be an effort to get some wider media interest in Giuliani's shambolic attempt to ratfuck the election,

Trump swayed public opinion when FBI prematurely released Clinton email and server issues.

He is loosing and is trying things that worked during 2016.

Generating a campaign against Hunter was his attempt to recreate another shift in public opinion.

Doesn't seem to be working. No-one really care.

Trump swayed public opinion when FBI prematurely released Clinton email and server issues.

He is loosing and is trying things that worked during 2016.

Generating a campaign against Hunter was his attempt to recreate another shift in public opinion.

Doesn't seem to be working. No-one really care.

Your missing the point, America doesn’t seem to have a functioning press that covers story’s neutrally or equally for people to pay attention to or dismiss of their own accord.

As soon as this story first broke in the NY Post, the liberal media reported that no-one cared before anyone had a chance to decide if they cared or not. You’re just parroting msm tbh.

Your missing the point, America doesn’t seem to have a functioning press that covers story’s neutrally or equally for people to pay attention to or dismiss of their own accord.

As soon as this story first broke in the NY Post, the liberal media reported that no-one cared before anyone had a chance to decide if they cared or not. You’re just parroting msm tbh.

No, actually - I came up on it on my own.

is m1 still promoting trump

someone with a ban hammer

:hmm:

I fancy a flutter on this one. Any recommendations?

Depends on how much trust you put in polls. Recent history would suggest your money is safer on ignoring them.

Nonetheless, the poll on this thread is currently:

23.8% think Trump will win the EC

30.7% think Biden will win the EC

Good luck :oldthumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom