Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who does Urban think (not hope) will win the November US Presidential Election? (The Poll)

Who will win the popular vote and who will get a majority in the electoral college?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Republicans are fucking with the postal system even more than before. I think we can assume that lots of postal votes are going in the shredder. And they're still door-to-door calling, whereas the Dems have stopped because of Covid. I think Trump will squeak through.

The rich right wing Americans here are quite loud (at least, online) above a landslide victory for Trump. Am hoping it's all bluster and bravado...

The rich right wing Americans here are quite loud (at least, online) above a landslide victory for Trump. Am hoping it's all bluster and bravado...

The only way Trump is winning a landslide victory is if a quake on the San Andreas fault causes a landslide that sends 30 million Californians into the sea - his best-case scenario is an extremely tight Electoral College victory, same as last time.

Also when Trump won in 2016 he had genuine outsider appeal. After his first term he doesn't have that any more. When you factor in the fact that underneath the rhetoric and bluster, what also counts against him this time is that he's turned out to be a pretty ineffectual at delivering his big promises aside from tax-cuts for the rich; standard Republican crap.

Pennsylvania is looking favourable for Trump now. His rally at Butler PA on Halloween had a massive 57k turnout.

Also worth noting that Trump asks the crowd at his most recent rallies when they are going to vote - by far the majority of the crowd cheer to indicate voting on Election Day itself rather than before.

Pennsylvania is looking favourable for Trump now. His rally at Butler PA on Halloween had a massive 57k turnout.

Also worth noting that Trump asks the crowd at his most recent rallies when they are going to vote - by far the majority of the crowd cheer to indicate voting on Election Day itself rather than before.

His crowd would also lick a petri dish in a covid lab if he told them to. Your point please caller.

His crowd would also lick a petri dish in a covid lab if he told them to. Your point please caller.

Basically - enthusiasm.

Trump is calling for a decisive and unambiguous win to counter any mail-in ballots that could swing a close call state.

But - Nancy Pelosi has stated that she is confident that Biden will become the next President on Tue, ‘whatever the end count is:eek:

Marty1 your link is broken.
i'm pretty sure she said whenever the end count is not whatever. Because that makes no sense.
But still, i see that fox news and RT have run with it so, you know, maybe you're right and she stupidly let the cat out of the bag that they are planning to steal trump's righful victory. :eek:

Marty1 your link is broken.
i'm pretty sure she said whenever the end count is not whatever. Because that makes no sense.
But still, i see that fox news and RT have run with it so, you know, maybe you're right and she stupidly let the cat out of the bag that they are planning to steal trump's righful victory. :eek:

I’ve fixed the link now.

Not sure what she means by her statement tbh but she seems adamant that Biden will be President on Jan 20th.

So what? trump is 6% ahead statewide, according to the very reputable Monmouth uni polling instittute, and Pennsylvania has a large population. Hence, it has 20 EC votes. 57,000 trump diehardsmean nothing.
Butler county is a small, rural and conservative-leaning corner of the state. Philadelphia has a population of 1.6m, and votes about 90/10 dem.

Why are you here? You know everyone thinks you’re a fucking moron and even you can’t believe the shit you post, so what is your point?

So what? trump is 6% ahead statewide, according to the very reputable Monmouth uni polling instittute, and Pennsylvania has a large population. Hence, it has 20 EC votes. 57,000 trump diehardsmean nothing.
Butler county is a small, rural and conservative-leaning corner of the state. Philadelphia has a population of 1.6m, and votes about 90/10 dem.
I think you mean Biden is 6% ahead in PA?

I’d never have known that Fox and the whole trumposphere is fully running with that total nuts lie about what pelosi said if Marty hadn’t come here and repeated it so he serves a function, imo. Would ask him how he feels about being duped like that but he wouldn’t answer.

Where does this 57k at the trump rally figure come from?
Lol I just did my best to find out the answer and this is what I got:
338E542D-29E7-4A41-BE99-C94C4CDB2AA3.jpeg
Meanwhile trump s own director of communications put the number of attendees at 15,000.

Attachments

• 6E75F559-557F-4C4B-9482-362CD26597F8.jpeg
    6E75F559-557F-4C4B-9482-362CD26597F8.jpeg
    410.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Can you stop wasting more space and time by replying to the idiot. He’ll eventually get bored and fuck off if you stop playing with him
Yes, I guess I really should. I actually have him on ignore, but occasionally his grabage is too tempting to fully ignore.:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom