Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Which jab did you have - Astra Zeneca or Pfizer? And what side effects?

What jab? What side effects?

• I had the Pfizer

Votes: 66 18.6%
  • I had the Astra Zeneca

Votes: 125 35.2%
  • I don't know what I had

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pfizer + no side effects

Votes: 65 18.3%
  • Pfizer + some side effects lasting less than/about 48 hours

Votes: 38 10.7%
  • Pfizer + side effects lasting more than 2 days

Votes: 6 1.7%
  • AZ + no side effects

Votes: 51 14.4%
  • AZ + some side effects lasting less than/about 48 hours

Votes: 121 34.1%
  • AZ + side effects lasting more than 2 days

Votes: 37 10.4%
  • Something else (explain yourself)

Votes: 13 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bit of an update on my mother’s situation. Her problem is not related to either the vaccine or Covid. She has cancer, and has been given days to live.

Sorry to derail the thread. At first it seemed to be very closely linked to the vaccine due to the coincidence of her getting it and becoming ill.
I'm so, so sorry to hear that dessiato. :( I hope you somehow get better news.

Bit of an update on my mother’s situation. Her problem is not related to either the vaccine or Covid. She has cancer, and has been given days to live.

Sorry to derail the thread. At first it seemed to be very closely linked to the vaccine due to the coincidence of her getting it and becoming ill.
Oh I'm so sorry to hear that.

So sorry :(

I know you're abroad somewhere? I hope you can get back or facetime ? It was hard for me when I kept getting the ' you need to be here' call four times and driving four and half hours. That was before this shitty virus and restrictions. X

I know you're abroad somewhere? I hope you can get back or facetime ? It was hard for me when I kept getting the ' you need to be here' call four times and driving four and half hours. That was before this shitty virus and restrictions. X
Looking at flights, covid tests, trains from airports. Can't get anything before end of next week. It is unlikely I will get home, but my goddaughter is setting up some zoom meetings.

Looking at flights, covid tests, trains from airports. Can't get anything before end of next week. It is unlikely I will get home, but my goddaughter is setting up some zoom meetings.
I thought it would be difficult. Thoughts with you and you're family dess X

Well, yes. The chills turned into the sweats now lying with a cold wet cloth over my forehead.

Terrible nights sleep. The paracetamol wears off after about 3 hours which ain’t great.

Basically feel like I have flu. I guess if I’d had covid it would really have knocked me off my feet if the vaccine is doing this.

No work today. That’s a certain and teams can fuck off off my phone.

A full day of just lying around yesterday but managed to get a full nights sleep. Just a bit achey and a headache this morning as well as arm still feeling a bit dead. So hopefully we’re on the other side. Still taking today off. I haven’t been off work ill for years and they are not adding covid related things to sickness tally. So fuck it. A bit of a self caring aka me day chilling I think.

Well that puts things into perspective.

Thoughts with you all especially when travel is so complicated. 😔

Yeah, Pfizer has a higher chance of scary allergic reactions shortly after the jab. Where I had the jab they were doing the 15 min rule for everyone but you could escape early if it was AZ.

Thank God they did insist on the 15 minute wait because almost as soon as I sat down, I had a funny reaction and needed to lay down. This was Moderna FWIW.

Also my arm took about 48 hours to feel normal again, but no side effects since.

Had the AZ jab two days ago. Felt absolutely fine for 24 hours, slept well and no problems.

About 30 hours in started to feel like mild flu/hangover feeling, achey arms/legs, waves of nausea, upset tummy and bit dizzy. Went to bed few hours later and had a bit of heavy sweats throughout the night but nothing too dramatic.

Feel bit better today but defo not 100%. Just like a hangover really as has been mentioned on this thread. Nothing too dramatic but I'm glad I've not had to go to work yesterday or today.

Sorry to hear your news dessiato

So, side effects. 14 hours in from Pfizer yesterday; my only side effects were a mild nausea feeling for a few hours after which may have been from wearing a mask for 90 minutes while queuing, and also feeling tired earlier than usual and going to bed at 10pm rather than 1am on a Friday. Slept really well, 10 hours is very long for me, feel great today. Had planned a lazy admin day at home anyway.

TLDR: Impact of vaccine side effects on me was 1/10 at most

Back
Top Bottom