Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What you gonna do when the all clear comes ?

Send grand daughter back to her mum! We thought it'd be better for her to stay here because we have a garden. It's 9:46pm and I'm ready for bed! :oops:

I'd forgotten how long days can be... Can't even get drunk or stoned...

"The Road" was the novel my students had to study last semester. I feel really bad about putting them through that so close to this happening. :facepalm:

I'm not sorry I made time for a double date to the cinema with my bestie just before all this kicked off, but I am a bit sorry that the film we chose to see was gnarly creeping poison apocalypse horror Color Out of Space.

The very first thing will be to get the moth-balled business running again, contact my people and say they've all got their jobs back, I do hope. Everything else will have to wait.

I shall actually be pleased to see all our students, even the surly teens.

Who I remember from before the hormones turned them into monsters and who I shall go on teaching some of when they have turned back into humans again.

When that's up and running I don't know. Sleep properly perhaps. Go round the bars:

1585121226342.png

I'm probably going to take it with a grain of salt and worry that the all clear is not real. That the virus will resurface in December and that this time it'll fecking get me. Maybe I will just retire asap so that I dont have to go out.
I'll definitely be extremely careful until I've been vaccinated and survived the vaccine.

It depends on when the all clear comes. If it's within the cricket season we've decided we'll immediately have a 2 day festival on our home ground with inter-club games and free food and booze for NHS staff (we're between 3 of London's biggest hospitals).

The first major thing I'll do though will be to rebook cancelled holidays and bugger off somewhere asap.

Oh, and buy LiamO a few drinks for ringing him up whilst pissed at 3am the other day (apparently :hmm: )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom