Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What you gonna do when the all clear comes ?

It’s fine if it’s your usual exercise, you do it for your customary length of time, and you stay 2 meters away from other participants, other than those you live with.
I was thinking that if 2 of the participants are in an enclosed car, then they're effectively self-isolating, making the 2M rule inapplicable, and, for the same reason, you're not breaking the 2-person gathering rule. Although I'd have to walk to the car park, as 5 minutes of outdoor exercise is hardly sufficient.

My next door neighbour, a man in his 70s, usually spends the summer in his shed listening to happy hardcore. I'm delighted to report that summer seems to have come early. :hmm:
One of mine decided to light a bonfire a couple of hours ago.

Hug my family, and then hope it's not too late to book flights to Las Vegas for our 25th anniversery in late October

First thing will be to go to our favourite bar for a sit in the sun and some tapas.

Then down to the house at the beach for a beer and tapas.

Later, when the UK becomes safe again, we'll go there to visit family and friends.

If you lot don't get your finger out it'll not be before Xmas.

Go busking and also register with the TV/film agencies for extra work.

Go to the pub.

Have a massive family get-together as I'll be missing both my mum and younger brother's birthdays because of this.

Meet up with friends.

In short all the things I did before the lockdown, and took for granted. If and when that day comes, I'll appreciate everything I have like never before.

I hope we can enjoy a bit of late summer. If so I’ll go camping, go to the beach, have a big night out with my mates and get smashed.
If it’s over by November, we’ll all go to Butlins, dance to indie bands and get smashed in the freezing cold.

Back
Top Bottom