Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What is your preferred vegan/veggie milk?

What is your vegan/veggie milk of choice?

• Total voters
I've just subscribed to an oat milk delivery service. Delivered to my doorstep every Wednesday. Also it comes in glass bottles, is organic and locally made.

It is very sweet and really creamy. Although the ingredients is on the bottles, there is no nutritional breakdown, so I'm unable to see how much sugar is in the product.

I have just emailed them to ask for that information.

I've just subscribed to an oat milk delivery service. Delivered to my doorstep every Wednesday. Also it comes in glass bottles, is organic and locally made.

It is very sweet and really creamy. Although the ingredients is on the bottles, there is no nutritional breakdown, so I'm unable to see how much sugar is in the product.

I have just emailed them to ask for that information.
Our local milkman does oat in glass bottles which is delicious on cereal. I often get a pint of that for me whilst the kids have dairy. I'm a fan of oat for coffee and cereals but haven't yet found a suitable dairy alternative for tea.

I've moaned about it on another thread, but I'm still annoyed at Gro/Coop for switching to those stupid hinged caps on their cartons.

Someone, maybe you, did this the other time I mentioned it, and I don't understand. Can you explain, please?
danny gets confused and thinks disliking particular types of caps on bottles/cartons distinguishes people as "gammons", rather than the traditional gammon activities such as deeply ingrained racism or waving the Union flag. :p

Someone, maybe you, did this the other time I mentioned it, and I don't understand. Can you explain, please?
I’m mainly winding up Epona

(Context: Far righters on social media are unhappy with the new style caps. It is amusing to me to pretend that everyone unhappy with them is engaging in the culture war. And is probably a fan of Trump).

Our local milkman does oat in glass bottles which is delicious on cereal. I often get a pint of that for me whilst the kids have dairy. I'm a fan of oat for coffee and cereals but haven't yet found a suitable dairy alternative for tea.
Oh I love oat in tea!

Aldi's posh unsweetened soy is yummy thanks to the gellan gum. I have no idea what it does in coffee or tea as that is criminal behaviour.

I’m mainly winding up Epona

(Context: Far righters on social media are unhappy with the new style caps. It is amusing to me to pretend that everyone unhappy with them is engaging in the culture war. And is probably a fan of Trump).

I don’t mind the caps tbf.*
Sure someone would have mentioned they were coming without Brexit, though.

* as the site’s token far-righter obv

Soy milk if the priority is replacing the protein from dairy milk, oat milk if fibre and a earthier taste is more of a priority. Most plant milks do have added vitamins though to match dairy milk so it's really a personal choice and just about what taste you prefer and which of the unique benefits (that's the fun part, they all have differences) you like the most.

I like oat milk in coffee and tea, but soy with cereal.

Back
Top Bottom