Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urban v's the Commentariat

Celebrity Internet Leftie Death Match!

And the Bonus Ball:

someone else on his TL accusing Chavs of enabling racism (presumably on the grounds that it draws attention to the white working class and racist stereotype).The whole Thornberry episode is like a masterclass in divide and rule.

Yet another example of it would be impossible to differentiate between the intersectionalistas and corporate HR wankers.
Not even our extremely corporate appraisal system uses that type of phrase.

Last edited:
Haven't you all forgotten that race is more important than class? I thought we'd cleared that up quite comprehensively by now.

Haven't you all forgotten that race is more important than class? I thought we'd cleared that up quite comprehensively by now.
Thing is flav - not one of us has said that class is more important than race, we've said that class regulates race, that the race line is a class line and that a flattening down of them into competing identity politics harms both/all. They are the ones who demand that we have said that class is the more important - when that way of ranking things in order of importance rather than looking at how they interact is actually a ludicrous approach.

(and yes, i did forget to reply to your pm)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom