Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urban v's the Commentariat

This is debate: twitter.com/brianwhelanhack/status/518846732420263936

I can't post full link or it tries to embed it in a link. I might just post it up on here... yeah fuck it, it's not that long... hold on..

If you build it they will come.

Journalist not aware of nazi views and on reflection didn't find his humour funny and hasn't been on the internet a lot this weekend anyway.

Why is it that when the narrative suits a story Laurie Penny not only identifies as Jewish but heavily implies that she is a practising Jew but when it comes to an actual blood and soil Jew-hating neo-Nazi she has to be dragged kicking and screaming into acknowledging his anti-Semitism all the while accusing those who point out this Nazism of being sexists?

Last edited:
Even if we take this

I absolutely distance myself from his abhorrent politics. I did so back when I thought he was merely a sexist, racist prick

At face value, is there any evidence of it?

"The existence of laws like the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act do untold damage not just to activists on the frontline, many of whom do not abuse women and minorities for sport, but to everyone who believes the internet can and should be a tool for liberation rather than just a network of state and corporate control."

Bizarre, she's like some Robert Owen type character , that thinks a better world can be built somewhere other than the real world.

I used to live in Castlebar. Beat that.
I went out with a girl from Achill for a few years.

Anyway enjoying Penny getting pulled apart on this on twitter. Not that it will ultimately matter, she will still get paid to write crap in papers etc. Paul Mason will still tweet approvingly about her and Crapapple etc.

yeah i was a bit wtf at that as well DaveCinzano

there there journalist, you don't check on facts.

i am fairly sure on this very thread i read some basic googling tasks carried out revealing such inclinations of this twat going back years.

whole article is a heap of crap.

"The existence of laws like the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act do untold damage not just to activists on the frontline, many of whom do not abuse women and minorities for sport, but to everyone who believes the internet can and should be a tool for liberation rather than just a network of state and corporate control."

Bizarre, she's like some Robert Owen type character , that thinks a better world can be built somewhere other than the real world.
It's less to do with a law which I for one don't believe for one second that they give a fuck about and more to do with being desperate to associate themselves with a celebrity 'geek' because that makes them feel cleverer and hipper than you sheeple pricks with your Strictly and your snotty kids and petty beige concerns. From LP's buke, about 'geeks'. Rubbishist bits snipped.

laurie penny weev nazi geek.jpg

I don’t think anyone- ANYONE- deserves to be in jail merely for using a computer to access information the state would rather they didn’t see or distribute

nonce enabler.

only half joking as well. it's just not thought through is it.

My dad understands more about coding than I do on account of having been writing computer programmes since before I was born. Patronising pish.

My dad understands more about coding than I do on account of having been writing computer programmes since before I was born. Patronising pish.
Now, now - let's not bring the actual real-world life experience of you normals into this. SRS INTRNT BSNSS!

Back
Top Bottom