Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urban v's the Commentariat

twats.PNG

6. the "like, what does anything even mean" combined with the "show off" combined with some identity pigeonholing combined with the friend popping in to give a half-hearted boost with a return to the "like, what does anything even mean".

i'm bored of this now, but there you are...

she is, apparently, a stand-up comedian. it looks like she's quite popular and credible, but i'm a bit of a Lletsa when it comes to popular culture. if there isn't a thread about them on here, or they don't make it into the Metro's pages about celebs falling out of their clothes, then i don't really know.

“Hurt people hurt people” is not supposed to be a political program. That victims of child abuse often grow up to replicate that abuse, to become bullies or tyrants or covert sexual predators, has long been understood as a human tragedy. Only in Britain does it seem to have been the intrinsic psychology at the dark heart of the governing elite.
O rly?

Oh yes. Def only here. Some sort of unique gene or something unrelated to power and inertia and privilege. It wouldn't make an appearance in say a universal church or something.

and outsider. don't forget outsider.
The circle is complete

ryan-gosling-reading-camus.jpg

/threadwin

In all the reporting on the gaza conflict I think the otherkin perspective is being erased.
It's an intersectionality nightmare. Palestinians are POCs, no question, but an IDF soldier of ethiopian origin was killed the other day and Israel is way more QUILTBAG friendly. It all sort of evens out really.

It's an intersectionality nightmare. Palestinians are POCs, no question, but an IDF soldier of ethiopian origin was killed the other day and Israel is way more QUILTBAG friendly. It all sort of evens out really.
more quiltbag friendly? tell you what, you get a couple of quiltbag types - as long as one of them's palestinian and the other a jew from the zionist entity - walk them down the front in tel aviv and then tell me they're more quiltbag friendly and it sort of evens out.

Saw an intersectional feminist on twitter defending the fact she'd gone on a birthright tour of Israel.

View attachment 58718

6. the "like, what does anything even mean" combined with the "show off" combined with some identity pigeonholing combined with the friend popping in to give a half-hearted boost with a return to the "like, what does anything even mean".

i'm bored of this now, but there you are...

thanks rabbit cultural-spirit thats made me facepalm and groan, but also chuckle at the absurdity

Back
Top Bottom