Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Up the ARSEnal 20/21

:(

Former Arsenal, Crystal Palace and England defender Kenny Sansom has been diagnosed with a form of dementia.

Sansom diagnosed with form of dementia https://t.co/81UrCchJ El

Koreans won’t often head the ball when we play 11s (amateur oc). I whipped a heavy swinging corner in the other week and after the guy headed it away he went down and the game was stopped for a min or two. I used to think they were soft but tbh, they’ve got it totally right.

Arsenal Benfica could be two good games. Benfica are defensively weak ,having flogged Diaz to Man City and for some inexplicable reason agreeing to have Otamendi, but have some good attacking players. Watch out for Everton, Silva and Pizi , and might even see the return of Taarabt now a defensive midfielder

anyway we wouldn't be in this position if some arsey gooners hadn't gone 'wenger out' for years. and what was the lowest position we were ever in under his direction? now a load of loadmouth cunts will go after arteta. yeh it's (relatively) shit but either give the man time or find another team to lumber with your 'support'

Someone has to ask, is Arteta up to the job or will he be looking for a new job in the new year?
I wonder how much you would have got on him losing his job at the beginning of the season?

Why is it always either or with you?
Nothing like either sitting on the fence or trying to wind up a rival. If truth be known, I have a little soft spot for Arsenal. I know they have a premiership
record second to non going back donkeys years that many would envy. But I worry a little bit for them at the moment. :thumbs:

"burnley y'kno"
:D

A golden season for AFTV ...getting close to the #ArseneOut heights, not quite there yet, but I think after the next three games (Southampton Everton and Chelsea), I think it will top even that high water mark

Don't get too cocky yet chief, norwich knocked Mourinho out of the FA cup, we are diabolical rn but you are always on the edge of total collapse.

What like Spurs being elected to the football league in 1908 by buying up two Stoke City players?
if you want. except they got elected to the second division, the bottom division of the time, like when clubs used to get elected from the conference. so not really comparable at all in my opinion.

Last edited:
if you want. except they got elected to the second division, the bottom division of the time, like when clubs used to get elected from the conference. so not really comparable at all in my opinion.

indeed, Not comparable because you're missing out that Grimsby, Chesterfield, Bradford PA, Lincoln each finished above Totnumb in the May 1908 AGM vote. Stoke City only told the football league in June they were in financial trouble. Totnumb literally had to bribe Stoke City because they had no league to play in. none. They'd also resigned from the Western league of the time.

I don't think Henry Norris bribed anyone in 1919 but this is always the Spurs trauma, denial that they engaged in league fixing long before we did.

indeed, Not comparable because you're missing out that Grimsby, Chesterfield, Bradford PA, Lincoln each finished above Totnumb in the May 1908 AGM vote. Stoke City only told the football league in June they were in financial trouble. Totnumb literally had to bribe Stoke City because they had no league to play in. none. They'd also resigned from the Western league of the time.

I don't think Henry Norris bribed anyone in 1919 but this is always the Spurs trauma, denial that they engaged in league fixing long before we did.
ok, kick you both out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom