Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Arsenal 22/23

So we're done. I can get the the whole 'Champions League was the goal at the start of season' angle, but those 3 draws leading up to the City loss, were avoidable. We should have won the league from there. :(

So we're done. I can get the the whole 'Champions League was the goal at the start of season' angle, but those 3 draws leading up to the City loss, were avoidable. We should have won the league from there. :(
tbh i didn't think in september or even february we'd be where we are now - yeh, it's a disappointment. but a couple of extra players in the squad to give arteta more options for rotation and in case of injury and we'll be there or thereabouts next season. i'm mightily impressed by arteta and the team, it's great to be back challenging for the title.

Took this in me North London pub this afternoon... difficult to tell if it was pissed off Gooners or Spurs engaging in an afternoon of schadenfreude. Anyway Arsenal failed to provide any meaningful attack on goal in last 30 mins..

Would have quite liked Arsenal to win League this year..

Attachments

• IMG_20230520_190701913.jpg
    IMG_20230520_190701913.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 17
:D :D :D

Bloody hell, I was just thinking that Arsenal were the ones not hurrying up.

Enjoyable game though.

Yep me too, great player :(

Arsenal were a bit lucky, Man City did look better. Would be nice to see someone else win something this year, though.

That win against city will be a big psychological boost for them. Artetta has done a fine job in building a team bit by bit. I think the Rice transfer is a bit of an odd one as well as the inflated fee but that's football, sadly.

Looks like youse have got Raya from us.
Best Bees goalie ever. Gonna miss him but wish him all the best, he played a massive part in getting us to and keeping us in the Prem'.
Glad to have him, though it looks like a stange choice for the player himself. Despite our manager saying there is no automatic first choice, Ramsdale has to be considered currenly no.1. Raya played 39 games for you last season, 38 league games 1 cup game. Game time likely to considerably reduced.

But then a loss of form or injury for Ramsdale and Raya's playing in the Champions league I guess

Back
Top Bottom