Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Arsenal 2023/24

I thought long and hard about posting that, for reasons of the jinx, but...nah, I'm doubling down, this time we're gonna do it.

Europe too :p

:(

416864301_362266843066270_8668754942900782004_n.jpg

Our form since Dubai has been mental :D, just wish we were playing Citeh this Saturday rather than after international break when there's always chance we lose momentum or pick up an injury. Hate international breaks ;)

Our form since Dubai has been mental :D, just wish we were playing Citeh this Saturday rather than after international break when there's always chance we lose momentum or pick up an injury. Hate international breaks ;)
it's not an international break this weekend, they've got Brentford on Saturday.

Yh, I know, should have been clearer, just wish it was Citeh we were playing on Sat - when we're in a purple patch that probs won't last - rather than after a three week break for some international nonsense, don't want to lose momentum or lose someone key to injury :)

If if if. If If Liverpool & city draw & if the Arse have beaten Brentford then will be top of the tree on goal difference with the final ten games of the season to go.
If was also a good film. :thumbs:

After failing in every ballot so far, I've finally got some tickets to see the game against Villa next month.

I don't know whether my daughter or I will be more excited.

PXL_20240414_150711259.jpg
Bollocks. We were dominant in the first half with loads of chances. But Villa came closest to scoring.
The second half was shockingly bad. Zinchenko was awful and after Odegaard went off, the team had no heart and no creativity.

Does nobody at Arsenal's PR dept think it might be time to pull the huge 'Visit Rwanda' adverts pitchside yet?
You do realise those ads were taken out by Rwanda. They decided to invest their international aid on tourism ads.

Rather than actually spending aid on their society they figured they'd gamble it on bringing in more money via tourism. Anybody up for a trip to Rwanda?

I'm surprised I haven't seen a Photoshop on it with the added text. "And don't come back!"

Well that was that.

Overall a progressive season being beaten by a short head rather than falling at the last hurdle. :thumbs: Once the disappointment (never really thought it was possible after losing to villa) has faded there are positives to be taken.
I will leave you with a photo of when footballers were still seen in their locals.

15439943_10154913857396520_5268045358980178417_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom