Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

FA Cup 2023/24

I think I'd like to see Maidstone get one now, to liven it up a bit and give their fans something to cheer about. Non-league solidarity and all that.

Feel sorry for the Stones fans, more so the real ones as opposed to plastics but hey-ho, the story has to end somewhere. Just shame it was somewhere as mundane as Coventry.

Tell you what though, social media has been as appealing as a rancid half time burger and saltier around the game because of female commentators and pundits. "Keep them away from mens football" "it's only box ticking" "women shouldn't have anything to do with any sport" and so on. It's really quite annoyed me tonight 😒

Tonight, there is little to choose between the 2 free to air matches. Forced to make a choice, I would opt for Luton. Would like to see their ground and I don't think City will be impressed by it, to the point of disturbing them. It would bring me sunshine to see Luton win.

I see there of the four matches are on tonight. Is anyone interesting?
Leeds colours 😱 ( who have just scored a horror ) 🤣
Spoilt for choice, aren't we?
Though personally, the idea of watching Chelsea or Leeds winning, is pretty grim.
I'd love to see Saints beat Liverpool, and Forest beat Man U, but I can't see either of those happening.
Similarly, Brighton beating Wolves would be good, but the golden shower are already 1 up, so I can't be bothered to try and remember how to put the internet on the telly.

I've got Liverpool v Saints on at the moment.

Spoilt for choice, aren't we?
Though personally, the idea of watching Chelsea or Leeds winning, is pretty grim.
I'd love to see Saints beat Liverpool, and Forest beat Man U, but I can't see either of those happening.
Similarly, Brighton beating Wolves would be good, but the golden shower are already 1 up, so I can't be bothered to try and remember how to put the internet on the telly.

I've got Liverpool v Saints on at the moment.
Dream on

It's the season of West Midlands derbies in the cup. West Brom - Wolves & now Wolves-Coventry. The only meh tie in the QF is the battle of the Gulf State Franchises at Man City.

Wolves have a lot to thank their keeper for.

This has been a good game, Coventry must be wondering why they aren't winning. They aren't demoralised though.

Even if they did knock us out, I am happy for Cov. I was lucky enough to catch quite a bit of the second half while I was at the gym and those two extra time goals were a joy to watch. They deserved that win.

Apart from Gusto none of the Chelsea starting XI really turned up. Him vs Dewsbury-Hall was an excellent battle.

I liked the weird aspect of the commentator (Mowbray?) and Keown discussing that it was Lee Dixon's birthday, not long before Disasi did his best Dixon impression:

A superb weekend of entertainment with three out of the four quarter finals providing thrilling, competitive entertainment.

It was slightly sad that the young man who scored the winning goal for Manchester United got so carried away celebrating that he was sent off, but it must be easy to be overcome with emotion in such circumstances:

82569303-13207361-image-m-92_1710700745679.jpg

(Source: as stated in image)

82569043-13207361-image-m-73_1710699787186.jpg

82569257-13207361-image-a-86_1710700649067.jpg

Sadly I was working lates all weekend and didnt see any of it. Hoping the Sky Blues can put on a good show in the semis.

Back
Top Bottom