Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

FA Cup Final 2024

Pep is a charmless twat.
Yes, he came across as a self-entitled wanker in his post-match interview.

As did Walker getting arsey with that slow United subsititution, although he played probably the best of any of City's starting XI.

I thought it was very difficult to choose a MOTM. I get why they gave it to Mainoo, but in truth it could've gone to him, Amrabat or any of the back four. I'd have probably gone for Martinez.

Yes, he came across as a self-entitled wanker in his post-match interview.

As did Walker getting arsey with that slow United subsititution, although he played probably the best of any of City's starting XI.

I thought it was very difficult to choose a MOTM. I get why they gave it to Mainoo, but in truth it could've gone to him, Amrabat or any of the back four. I'd have probably gone for Martinez.
Thought Shearer ambushing ten Haag about his job was a bit shit too.

Most of first half was tedious. The commentator suggested that's how City have played all season - passing back and forth to themselves waiting for a hole in the defence. Is that true (I only ever get to see MotD highlights and they never show that) because it's fucking boring to watch. Ironic City players complaining about time wasting at the end.

I surprised myself at how pleased I was that United won and I ended up really enjoying the game. Mainoo is class - lovely close control and comes out of loads of challenges with the ball that he looks like he'd already lost.

I surprised myself at how pleased I was that United won and I ended up really enjoying the game. Mainoo is class - lovely close control and comes out of loads of challenges with the ball that he looks like he'd already lost.
I reckon he's given himself first dibs on partnering Rice in the England midfield. Southgate doesn't strike me as the kind to play TAA there, and the other contenders are uncapped.

I thought Garnachio deserved that first goal, neat legal shoulder charge pushing the City bloke into the ball. Goalkeeper was actually out of his area so he couldn't do anything either.

Back
Top Bottom