Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

FA Cup 2023/24

Loved it after the ball was bouncing around a dozen or so players in the Maidstone goal for longer than I remember any ball bouncing around a dozen or so players in any goal. Goalkeeper finally dives over a couple of players to land on the ball and comes out of it with a broad grin, the Maidstone defender on the floor beside him is pissing himself laughing.

Grr I was up til 3 last night so went for a bit of a kip so missed it all :mad: Wankers though if it kicked off because Wolves scored. You can half imagine it if a couple of players' knees had been surgically removed and no fouls given, just because you're losing though :rolleyes:

WBA vs wolves stopped due crowd trouble not great scenes tbh
"As stewards and police attempted to restore order, West Brom skipper Kyle Bartley was spotted emerging from that area of the ground with a child in his arms."

That passed me by 😓. I'm in the pub watching l.pool.

Great story for Maidstone, incredibly lucky on the day in the first half when they could have been three or four down before the opener. Great story, and great scenes at the end- they worked so hard and deserved the win. That will really smart for Ipswich whose finishing was so, so poor.

Thought Newport did well against Man United and glad the Black Country derby enjoyed it's day out in the late 1970s. Easy for Wolves.

Back
Top Bottom