Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

FA Cup 2023/24

I am still not over the fact that Cameron Dawson saved two penalties. And we beat Cardiff 4-0. Even though they're way higher than us.

£10m a season dictates. Rwanda is clearly a tourist spot these days.
It's a high-end destination with gorillas as the top attraction. I always watch the Tour of Rwanda cycling race and it looks an amazing country.
As part of the deal Arsenal send coaching staff to help the national FA. Unsurprisingly Rwanda aren't featuring in the forthcoming African Cup of Nations tournament.

I don't usually find commentators annoying but the bloke on BBC i think it was over the weekend was saying when somebody missed "he should have scored there, all day long" which gets to me because someone I met used "all day long" the whole fucking time. Saying things with no meaning just for the extra words :mad:

Not surprised no one appears interested in today's matches.
I see on Wednesday it's Blackpool V Forest being shown live. Not sure if I should be pleased.

Other than the Spurs-City game and the obligatory Man Utd and Wrexham games, the BBC and ITV have made some pretty good looking selections for screening in the fourth round. West Brom against Brentford or Wolves stands out.

Classic West Brom v Wolves derby coming up, looking forward to that one.

Pleased for perennially cash-strapped Newport County to get a good pay day against Man United. Won't be an easy game for United either.
They've had a string of good draws over recent seasons. Had to get there to earn them obviously.

They've had a string of good draws over recent seasons. Had to get there to earn them obviously.

I fear not quite the threat they were in Cups as when Flynn was the manager there- he really knew how to do well in those games. But they're having a decent enough season now. I think ex-Swansea chairman Andrew Jenkins coming in with investment has really given them much needed breathing space- the finances were looking late-80s dire there before that.

Watched the Bristol City game and thought City played very well. West Ham,with injuries, had no real bite upfront . Sure Bristol City were at times petulant and niggly ( very often in front of a a linesman who seemed to be oblivious ) but I have no idea what Benrahma thought he was doing responding in that way.

Watched the Bristol City game and thought City played very well. West Ham,with injuries, had no real bite upfront . Sure Bristol City were at times petulant and niggly ( very often in front of a a linesman who seemed to be oblivious ) but I have no idea what Benrahma thought he was doing responding in that way.
"at times niggly and petulant"

Back
Top Bottom