Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

FA Cup 2023/24

Why are the crowd booing in the post match stuff?

Also, can't be arsed with the final of the FA Cup now. I honestly think I care more about the SCEFL Challenge Cup.

Was never a penalty for Coventry either. Especially as VAR didn’t give a much more obvious one against City 24 hours earlier.

Kind of... though I'd say offsides are exactly the sort of decisions they should be using tech for. It just needs adjusting with thicker lines or some other way of giving the attackers a few extra inches so they don't end up being a toe offside.

All that aside, as a reluctant United fan, I really wish Coventry had won that. Them winning would have been a beautiful story.

FA engineered via VAR.

A Coventry v Man City final is bad for viewing figures and stream/TV sales.

A City v Utd game is much better, especially as UEFA have announced changes, and the FA has removed replays for small teams.

The FA is now finally in UEFA pockets. In five years max we'll have that super league that got binned off a couple of years ago.

The games gone to shit.

FA engineered via VAR.

A City v Utd game is much better, especially as UEFA have announced changes, and the FA has removed replays for small teams.

The FA is now finally in UEFA pockets. In five years max we'll have that super league that got binned off a couple of years ago.

The games gone to shit.
Nah, it's just that 2 teams playing in sky blue would have been too confusing. Especially for those watching in black and white.

FA engineered via VAR.

The games gone to shit.
I thought Wembley would have looked lovely all in sky blue but instead there'll be idiots in red bucket hats again.

Back
Top Bottom