Preston v Tottenham
Man Utd v Reading (obviously)

Sunday:
Brighton v Liverpool
Wrexham v Sheffield United

Monday:
Derby v West Ham

Bugger. I'm working from 3 for the next few days 😔
The City-Arse, Man Utd-Reading and Derby-West Ham games are 19:45 or 20:00 kick-offs, so can you finish for them? Or get them an hour later in real time? Stanley-Leeds and Walsall-Leics are lunchtime kick-offs, clashing with one another, so scheduled for 14:15 finishes.

The City-Arse, Man Utd-Reading and Derby-West Ham games are 19:45 or 20:00 kick-offs, so can you finish for them? Or get them an hour later in real time? Stanley-Leeds and Walsall-Leics are lunchtime kick-offs, clashing with one another, so scheduled for 14:15 finishes.
Working from 3 ( 15:00 ) to 11 ( 23:00 ) sadly.
I will try for the lunchtimes though.

Arsenal very much the better side, might be one (even two) up. Trossard v dangerous, Saka a bit quiet. Seems they really are the real deal, not even got their 1st team out tonight.

Reynolds is coming across as a really good guy and is loving his footie.

They are a cynical lot (with good reason) up there but its really hard to find anyone with a bad word to say about what the two of them have done so far.

Both the club and the town have been screwed over by spivs, cheats and general scumbags over the past couple of decades and its heartwarming to witness this.

Both the club and the town have been screwed over by spivs, cheats and general scumbags over the past couple of decades and its heartwarming to witness this.
I didn't realise Ron Noades had anything to do with Wrexham. He shafted Wimbledon, Woking, Brentford to some extent and sold palace well down the river.

Reynolds is coming across as a really good guy and is loving his footie.
He and his mate seem genuine, and I hope they don't artificially pump the club with cash. I thought the camera cut to him a bit too often - surely Mickey Thomas is just as good looking?

Cracking game though. Wrexham made the Blades look very ordinary a lot of the time. Has any more detail emerged about the sending off?

Back
Top Bottom