Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

FA cup 22/23

I liked watching Sheffield United play their last game. I really rate their chances against Ci .... no I don't really :(

Looks even worse now.
Changing tack ...should the semis be at Wembley or neutral grounds. I know all all about money for Wembley but I always thought it better having Wembley purely for the final just to try and keep it really special.

Looks even worse now.
Changing tack ...should the semis be at Wembley or neutral grounds. I know all all about money for Wembley but I always thought it better having Wembley purely for the final just to try and keep it really special.
As I remember it was always at a neutral ground, Hillsborough or Villa Park I think, until 1991, when Arsenal drew Spurs in the semis. Rather than troop half of North London up to Birmingham or Sheffield they decided on Wembley instead. I'm trying to think which would've been the next biggest club ground in London at the time, after Highbury and WHL. Stamford Bridge? The Boleyn? Selhurst?

Oh dear, we are now blessed with a Manc final. Perhaps the final should be played at somewhere like Villa Park or Anfield...yawns.

Looks even worse now.

Special? It looks and feels like a dilapidated old shithole already. It was equally part embarrassing and part angering (cos cost of it) to finally see the place…

Special? It looks and feels like a dilapidated old shithole already. It was equally part embarrassing and part angering (cos cost of it) to finally see the place…

I went through the airport security type thing with a big bunch of keys that set it off but they just waved me through. Not a bit of wonder there was all that shit at the Euros.

Don't tell Harry Maguire - he's been given a train ticket..!!!

Poor Harry though, he’s a really nice lad and not even that bad of a player tbh.

As an aside I will say they could bring back prime Vidic & Ferdinand and they still will not stop the MCFC juggernaught.

That team and that legend managing them have come too close before to not know how to handle the next 2 months.

Back
Top Bottom