Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

FA Cup final 2023

Turns Out that this sad sack of shit is also a member of Britain First

Delighted to see him caught and getting whatever amount of shit is coming his way. I've no qualms about the law being used for something and someone so vile. There is a little bit of me though that's a bit twitchy about people getting charged 'with displaying threatening or abusive writing likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress', in as much as it can be used as a catch all for protesters etc. But that's for another thread. A much better solution would have been for United and City fans to kick the fucking shirt off his back.

Delighted to see him caught and getting whatever amount of shit is coming his way. I've no qualms about the law being used for something and someone so vile. There is a little bit of me though that's a bit twitchy about people getting charged 'with displaying threatening or abusive writing likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress', in as much as it can be used as a catch all for protesters etc. But that's for another thread. A much better solution would have been for United and City fans to kick the fucking shirt off his back.
Actually, I've just seen that the very same legislation was used to charge that tory scummer. I've warming to it. :D

A much better solution would have been for United and City fans to kick the fucking shirt off his back.
Indeed. I doubt there's many fans amused or okay with what that cunt did. It's cowardly and absolutely vile. Should have been floored.

Back
Top Bottom