Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

World Cup Final 2023: England V Spain

And fuck VAR, seriously fuck VAR. That penalty took forever to give, then they obviously had some guilt conscience card which let them allow Earps to dive off her line well before the kick was taken.

Consistency? VAR is bollocks and always will be.

It wasn't VAR that took ages. It was the onfield ref who went to the screen. It should've taken one view.

And fuck VAR, seriously fuck VAR. That penalty took forever to give, then they obviously had some guilt conscience card which let them allow Earps to dive off her line well before the kick was taken.

Consistency? VAR is bollocks and always will be.
Must admit, I thought it was a pen, but definitely a bit of cowardice from the ref. Sounded like she was getting theVAR person to give it. And yeah, did look like she was off her line.

Must admit, I thought it was a pen, but definitely a bit of cowardice from the ref. Sounded like she was getting theVAR person to give it. And yeah, did look like she was off her line.
Definitely off her line and those have been retaken in this tourno. It was one of those pens that was definitely right but also unlucky. So yeah, inconsistent.

Daly and Russo off at half time I thought didn't work. They've both been superb this tournament.
The subs who came on did ok. James saw little of the ball but did make a few good passes when she got on the ball. Kelly was lively on the right wing. Right subs came on, but wrong players went off imho.

but they got precious little service second half, so maybe Daly and Russo wouldn't have got much change out of it either.

The subs who came on did ok. James saw little of the ball but did make a few good passes when she got on the ball. Kelly was lively on the right wing. Right subs came on, but wrong players went off imho.

but they got precious little service second half, so maybe Daly and Russo wouldn't have got much change out of it either.
They had some good balls in but no one there. Then they decide a striker is a good idea with 3 mins of normal time left....

I'm just curious as to what informs your decision to support different teams or countries on a whim? I mean most people stick with one, through thick or thin. Swapping about is sorta not really the done thing.
As I've said before.

I like watching football. I support the teams that I do because I've lived in the countries I support, England, Portugal, France and Spain.

In this case I supported Spain over England because it is my preferred country/team.

I'm English by birth, Spanish by choice.

Back
Top Bottom