Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Up the ARSEnal 20/21

So now there's this shit meme. I'm not entirely sure who the gentleman in it is

received_403814574225558.jpeg

Odegaard, Saka, Tierney and ESR together could be just what's needed . Could be. At least Odegaard won't mind cold English weather

That's The Boy - Drake - it's something to do with a curse, every time he's pictured with an Arsenal player the team lose. Similar to the Rambo curse...evrey time he scored, a celebrity would die...aaaaanyway.

Yes, we look really good at the moment, and Odegaard could...could...be an inspired loan signing. Man U next up.

ah welll...a p;int against Man Utd is never a bad result. especially when they are second in the league. We also have yet to see Partey at his best - or Odegaard at all.

So if Arsenal get to the final of the Europa league and so do Manure, as Manure qualify already for CL, as they'll end up top 4, does that mean Arsenal will get CL purely by reaching the final and it not matter who wins? A hopeful plan but worth asking.

Not one word answers please.

So if Arsenal get to the final of the Europa league and so do Manure, as Manure qualify already for CL, as they'll end up top 4, does that mean Arsenal will get CL purely by reaching the final and it not matter who wins? A hopeful plan but worth asking.

No, I don't think so. If you go back to Chelsea beating Arsenal in the EL final a couple of years ago, and Athletico winning the EL both victorious teams had finished in their own leagues in CL positions. This meant that an extra place in the CL was given to the fifth placed league in the rankings, the French league. this happened on both occasions. I wouldn't fret about it at this stage as United might ease past Granda but will face Roma or Ajax in a semi and if Arsenal gets past a very hardworking Prague team who also have goals in them they will prob face Villareal. The semis will be tough.

No, I don't think so. If you go back to Chelsea beating Arsenal in the EL final a couple of years ago, and Athletico winning the EL both victorious teams had finished in their own leagues in CL positions. This meant that an extra place in the CL was given to the fifth placed league in the rankings, the French league. this happened on both occasions. I wouldn't fret about it at this stage as United might ease past Granda but will face Roma or Ajax in a semi and if Arsenal gets past a very hardworking Prague team who also have goals in them they will prob face Villareal. The semis will be tough.
yeh i'd rather hoped the shit sides would do better and leave is with a nice bye as opposed to a possible bye bye

No, doesn't apply. The rules are incredibly convoluted (this being UEFA, after all), but the long and short of it is that no country can have more than 5 clubs in each competition. So Arsenal can only get there if they win the EL.If they do, and Man city win the EPl but not the CL, it's top 4 plus Arsenal.
If Arsenal win the EL and Liverpool win the CL but finish outside the top 4, it's the top 3, plus them.

Back
Top Bottom