Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Arsenal 22/23

321275101_907045390325171_2405091503874233274_n.jpg

Only home team to win today & that was looking a bit dodgy at half time.

Great 2nd half though & in much better position at the turn of the year than I could have dreamed of at the end of the summer.

Is Eddie up to the job?

I've never been convinced by him but I haven't seen enough of him playing this season to know

Is Eddie up to the job?

I've never been convinced by him but I haven't seen enough of him playing this season to know
He worked really hard off the ball, great run and pass for Saka's ruled out goal and a lovely turn for his own. He's certainly got it in him, he just needs confidence.

Everton have done us another favour. that means we can still lose both games to city and still potentially be ahead of them.

Rewatching MOTD, and then multiple rewatches of Odegaard's pass to Martinelli, what a performance he put in yesterday - an outstanding footballer.

I hate NLDs :D

No doubt Spuds are going to bust a gut and run their little hearts out in the hope of getting a result, who knows, I'd take a draw tbh. Just watching Chelsea hijack our Mudryk deal, desperate stuff.

I hate NLDs :D

No doubt Spuds are going to bust a gut and run their little hearts out in the hope of getting a result, who knows, I'd take a draw tbh. Just watching Chelsea hijack our Mudryk deal, desperate stuff.
I'd take a draw after shitty lost today.

Back
Top Bottom