Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Up the ARSEnal 20/21

If only we could have kept awake in the first half, maybe we'd have got something...

It's about time that obsessively playing out from the back was ditched, as it's costing us silly goals. It was good that we did fight back, as that shows spirit, but giving away three goals like we did was just crass and lazy.

West Ham's first was a good goal, but Lindgaard was given too much space to set himself up for the shot. The second was our defence and Leno falling asleep. The third was due to our silly playing from the back which causes the inevitable mistake when put under pressure. So, the usual brainfarts...

Maybe we'll learn. Maybe I'm dreaming...

It does help that the spuds are having such a shite time of it too. :D
Agreed!
Oh, it's lovely to see Spurs become the latest team to be destroyed by the one man footballing Black Hole that is Jose Mourinho:cool:
I do feel for Alli, Lamela and Moura, though - all those are lovely players and they may never get back to where they were

Last edited:
The long years of wilderness in mid table mediocrity begin. (would've happened anyway as they wouldn't have beaten ManU)

I feel sorry for Arteta, he comes across as a good guy and we had a good bounce with him at the end of last season, but the stats show Arsenal are worse than under Emery.

Do we replace him?

The long years of wilderness in mid table mediocrity begin. (would've happened anyway as they wouldn't have beaten ManU)

I feel sorry for Arteta, he comes across as a good guy and we had a good bounce with him at the end of last season, but the stats show Arsenal are worse than under Emery.

Do we replace him?
Probably tho I'd be inclined to keep. Change him and you can be pretty sure of mtm

Back
Top Bottom