Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Up the ARSEnal 20/21

Are we really an attractive prospect for anyone decent coming in, no European football, limited funds, detached owners; think we should stick with Arteta for time being - although I could see him going the way of Lampard - I do think he makes mistakes though, like pushing players into loans away - Guendouzi is young and class IMO - simply to appear as a tough 'my way/highway' type boss.

Are we really an attractive prospect for anyone decent coming in, no European football, limited funds, detached owners; think we should stick with Arteta for time being - although I could see him going the way of Lampard - I do think he makes mistakes though, like pushing players into loans away - Guendouzi is young and class IMO - simply to appear as a tough 'my way/highway' type boss.
I think the challenge would be help me return to that level, show what you're made of as a player, not we'll serve up everything on a plate to you

Incidentally I was never in favour of dumping Wenger or Emery and hope the people who helped force both out fuck off to United or spurs

No, I was particularly bewildered by all the Wenger Out nonsense, less so with Emery, but like most 'top' PL clubs, we need to stop focusing on the managers so much and really start thinking about the owners and the people buying into clubs at this level.

Not been a good season & can't even fall back on the Arsenal Women. Seemed to have had a dip in form too. :(

Hopefully next season will be better & they will concentrate on the youth and bringing players through who are used to playing with each other and build a proper team.

We should be capable of beating Brighton at home shouldn't we? Not sure about Spuds chances at Leicester though :) We've both had ropey seasons, but their collapse since last December has been heartening.

Awful season and on the day, especially as I was at the game, I wanted us to finish aboved Spuds. That said, by the time next season starts, I'll be happy were not playing in the European third tier, for a whopping prize of playing in the next pointless tier

Awful season and on the day, especially as I was at the game, I wanted us to finish aboved Spuds. That said, by the time next season starts, I'll be happy were not playing in the European third tier, for a whopping prize of playing in the next pointless tier
Yes I said the same but I think I posted it in the West Ham thread by mistake. :oops:
Having a year out of Europe must be a good thing but I still want to see more of the youngsters brought into the first team. Get the wages bill under control & build a team rather than relying on signing star players. Obviously the odd signing is needed by build from the bottom up with players that know how each other play.

Note Unai Emery won the Europa last night and has Champions League football next season.

Back
Top Bottom